Healing bunker scrapper

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

Been using this build for pvp a lot. I have finally found a good use for the gyros when bunkering points the massive regen from superspeed as well as some burst with a daze is nice. The runes can be swapped to w/e you want to fit your needs, but usually I have been using the Runes of Radiance for a permanent upkeep of around 25 sec of Light aura the retal and passive vul stacking is pretty amazing.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoCtbhVXBGpCEqilJjieur7+OsfSmvT8ZKgAA-T5wHwAILDI+BAA4CAAA

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Denwic.2607

Denwic.2607

Just used this is Stronghold with Melandru Runes.

10/10 would never die again

Denwic – Level 80 Engineer – Gates of Fabulousness

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Djealo.7369

Djealo.7369

Used this in conquest tonight. Unkillable. Was even getting reactions from an opponent chronomancer that I was very annoying to play against haha!

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Dunecoon.5134

Dunecoon.5134

1. What’s the point of the healing power from Cleric’s when rapid generation doesn’t scale from healing power? Seems like only thing it’s benefiting is the med gyro and EG#5.

2. Why not use shocking speed since you invested in final salvo?

3. How have you been using sneak gyro in pvp? I’ve been curious myself

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Goosekilla.2796

Goosekilla.2796

1. What’s the point of the healing power from Cleric’s when rapid generation doesn’t scale from healing power? Seems like only thing it’s benefiting is the med gyro and EG#5.

Rapid regeneration does scale with healing power, and very well. The tool tip doesn’t update, but it does scale. I run a different build, but have been using stealth gyro to pretty nice effect in PvP lately with my p/p Condi scrapper. That link has a video showing several times I use stealth gyro.

Edit: typo fix

Hit Monleee – 80 engi
Cubones Mother – 80 mes
Jade Quarry [Uhhh]

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Frightlight.3796

Rapid regen does scale like above poster said. There is no point in taking Shocking speed when final salvo pulses up to 6 sec of superspeed since you cant increase its duration its better to just bunker inside the field. The protection on heal is better you take less damage while you regen almost all of it back. I also save my rocket charge with reconstruction field from medic gyro for about a 6k heal depending on if I have regen up or not with the invention traits. Stealth gyro is good for getting around the map or simply a aoe daze and instant superspeed generator also amazing for disengaging.

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: slurry.2716

slurry.2716

How are you using the medic gyro? Are you instantly exploding it or what?

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Frightlight.3796

How are you using the medic gyro? Are you instantly exploding it or what?

Actually I leave it out long as possible with clerics it pulses a 1600 heal or so each time on top of rapid regen gives you tons of sustain.

Healing bunker scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Do you find that the superspeed on gyro death is more beneficial than Adaptive Armor for survival? Just curious cause I’ve been running the build below with similar success but am looking to fine tune the build.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoCtbhVXBeeB0ehlJji+tr79Oc7SmvT8ZGvAA-TJRIABzeBAA4BAYUZAQ2fAA

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds