Healing gyro still cannot keep up.

in Engineer

Posted by: Sarmach.1547

Sarmach.1547

Even after change Healing gyro doesn’t keep up. It honestly feels like it is a bit slower. Haven’t gotten the others unlocked but I’m willing to bet they are the same speed.

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

Same problem here, I could run way over 1500 units before it even starts to move.

in Engineer

Posted by: Nieguen.6235

Nieguen.6235

So predictable…

Attachments:

in Engineer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Really sad about that, was able to outrun my medic gyro without any speed buff on me…. I thought the speed of gyros got increased?

in Engineer

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I can’t believe y’all thought they wouldn’t fail

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Engineer

Posted by: walkerinurface.1609

walkerinurface.1609

That’s really disappointing and a bit of a game breaker for me. Considering I was hoping for full moblity and now I have to literally wait for it to catch up… I really hope they fix this in the first patch.

in Engineer

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Really sad about that, was able to outrun my medic gyro without any speed buff on me…. I thought the speed of gyros got increased?

What they say is never what they will do, this lesson i have learned long ago, especially in terms of engineer. maybe this is also the reason they dont say anything in forums cause then they have to work on something, i know harsh words, but we trusted in them and again they fail on engi, now it is time to wait years to get it fixed.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

in Engineer

Posted by: Spleen.7836

Spleen.7836

Don’t worry, Snake gyro can’t follow you either.

in Engineer

Posted by: Aeldar.8417

Aeldar.8417

I couldn’t agree more with the op. The Gyros are WAY too slow. Move…wait for gyro to catch up….move….wait for gyro to catch up. That’s not really fun game play.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kirk.3086

Kirk.3086

But helicopters much better then turrents…
Anyone want get some turrents at the build (not healing)?

in Engineer

Posted by: ANort.1425

ANort.1425

At least it’s not as bad as Blast Gyro. Tooltip says 3k damage, actually does 2.4k and crits for 3.6k despite having 220% crit damage. And that’s when it does hit, usually it misses since the tracking dart pulls the enemy to you and the gyro often misses or dies before exploding. And putting knockback on something designed to be used with a melee weapon, pure kitten genius(knockdown would have made way more sense).

in Engineer

Posted by: Diet Plain.4513

Diet Plain.4513

We get that little gyro buddy when we trait into scrapper. That’s how close the gyros should stay on us at all times. right ontop, if we move, they move.

in Engineer

Posted by: lorddarkflare.9186

lorddarkflare.9186

Probably an oversight/bug.

At least I hope so.

That said, the only Gyro that really suffers is the Sneak Gyro.

With the other Gyros, you should blow them up when out of foreseeable combat in order to start the recharge.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Is not so bad. Gyros may be slow but they also are weak.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

in Engineer

Posted by: Cures.7451

Cures.7451

But helicopters much better then turrents…
Anyone want get some turrents at the build (not healing)?

as you are talking about them alot: they’re called turrets.

in Engineer

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Probably an oversight/bug.

At least I hope so.

That said, the only Gyro that really suffers is the Sneak Gyro.

With the other Gyros, you should blow them up when out of foreseeable combat in order to start the recharge.

The irritating part is they “adjusted” this already, meaning they tested it, and still fell short on it.

This is why we needed more than 1 BWE.

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

It honestly seems worse than BWE3. Irenio said that he wanted to make this much better so I’m not worried that it’s something he’s just ignoring, it’s just that whatever they did didn’t work.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

in Engineer

Posted by: Inexor.7804

Inexor.7804

- Gyros still can’t keep up
- the AI doesn’t like the jungle terrain (traveling around the whole map if you jump down a rock)

Signets would have been soooo much better. -.-

in Engineer

Posted by: Daralii.8940

Daralii.8940

At least it’s not as bad as Blast Gyro. Tooltip says 3k damage, actually does 2.4k and crits for 3.6k despite having 220% crit damage. And that’s when it does hit, usually it misses since the tracking dart pulls the enemy to you and the gyro often misses or dies before exploding. And putting knockback on something designed to be used with a melee weapon, pure kitten genius(knockdown would have made way more sense).

My favorite part of blast gyro is when you tag a mob, the gyro moves to it and starts to cast the explosion, the mob moves slightly, and the gyro cancels the attack and moves to the mob, repeat until the gyro just times out.

in Engineer

Posted by: PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

PWNcakesAndROFLs.8263

My favorite part of blast gyro is when you tag a mob, the gyro moves to it and starts to cast the explosion, the mob moves slightly, and the gyro cancels the attack and moves to the mob, repeat until the gyro just times out.

To be honest, most of the gyros are sort of an embarrassment at how badly they function. I’m really disappointed in the lack of proper implementation and lack-luster functionality of them. I hope for the future’s sake that the development team takes community feedback more into account. Maybe a CDI like the rangers got?

in Engineer

Posted by: Daralii.8940

Daralii.8940

To be honest, most of the gyros are sort of an embarrassment at how badly they function. I’m really disappointed in the lack of proper implementation and lack-luster functionality of them. I hope for the future’s sake that the development team takes community feedback more into account. Maybe a CDI like the rangers got?

At least druid got butchered after BWE3, so we can be together in our frustration again. Thanks Irenio.

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

I guess they also struggle with the part where they think “I-HAVE-TO-HELP-ALLY … -HAVE-TO-HELP-MASTER … -ALLY-MASTER-ALLY-ERROR-ERROR-ERR*BOOM*”…

Those gyros just should stick to the char like the function gyro does and everything – EVERYTHING would be solved! Hell right now you can’t even jump over tiny cliffs with the sneak gyro, he can’t follow you, he gets stuck… It’s pathetic and I’ve expected more, especially after the heavy feedback we gave ANet.

But hey, at least we had one BWE…

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

But hey, at least we had one BWE…

The only thing that changed since that one most important beta weekend was:

• Function gyro got an almost invisible little tiny gyro next to your character (Have you seen it on Asura? Because I main Asura and I havn’t, it’s that tiny).
  • Reduced cooldown on Function Gyro (noticable , still won’t save it).
  • Les aftercast on Hammer Auto attack

Gyro cooldown reduction don’t matter since they don’t function properly at all, just like we said before and after the beta.