Health Kit

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Gatvin.6510

Gatvin.6510

Anyone using this? I like it, but it seems mostly like it just keeps getting nerfed.

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: SweatyYoshi.8473

SweatyYoshi.8473

It’s not getting nerfed, it’s been bad for a long time.

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Tried using the AED once. Was interesting, however hard to time when to use it effectively (especially in WvW/PvP)

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

Tried using the AED once. Was interesting, however hard to time when to use it effectively (especially in WvW/PvP)

If AED had a lower CD and removed condis even without the death triggered, it would be quite useful with inventions… Maybe to a point where we could have builds (PvP) without alchemy…

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Depths.4051

Depths.4051

I agree, med kit doesn’t give a lot to be desired about it. I hope they redo it and make it something like elixir infused bombs. Something with an auto attack that heals and does damage, with other supportive skills in the kit. Pretty hard to beat healing turret I must say though. before you could have you’re cake and eat it too with healing turret and elixir infused bombs xD

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Ivantreil.3092

Ivantreil.3092

If AED had a lower CD and removed condis even without the death triggered, it would be quite useful with inventions… Maybe to a point where we could have builds (PvP) without alchemy…

My real and only issue with AED is the terrible sinergy that has with Self-Regulating Defenses , if you use AED, but then you trigger your passive Elixir s, you’re kittened since you wasted the healing potential of you AED and youre going to get out of elixir s ready for getting hunted down.

And doing builds with no alchemy are pretty much nonexistent nowadays in pvp/wvw, AED cant carry the safety of the Engineer without alchemy, and alchemy pretty much kittens AED at the same time.

PvP Rifle Engi player no matter how dark the meta is.

Metabattle: Drunk Engineer build

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

My real and only issue with AED is the terrible sinergy that has with Self-Regulating Defenses , if you use AED, but then you trigger your passive Elixir s, you’re kittened since you wasted the healing potential of you AED and youre going to get out of elixir s ready for getting hunted down.

And doing builds with no alchemy are pretty much nonexistent nowadays in pvp/wvw, AED cant carry the safety of the Engineer without alchemy, and alchemy pretty much kittens AED at the same time.

That’s the point.
If AED cleared conditions even out of the “on death” scenario you could use it as a form of condi cleanse out of alchemy. Coupled with inventions you could use it above 25% and then again under 25% with the help of AMR.

AED would be really nice if:
* Instant cast
* Always cleared conditions
* Lower CD
* Lower CD and better toolbelt skill

Then, a better gadgetteer trait could help it even further.

And healing turret needs to be a better sustain heal instead of a burst one.

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

I use it when running zealot/cleric. the healing from the kit skills is bad but I use health insurance as a catalyst for other healing skills, ranging format 500-2k per tick outgoing healing

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: archmagus.7249

archmagus.7249

Yeah it’s hard to use it in PvP/WvW because players will see the effect, and hold off for a few seconds, wasting a heal.

Health Kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Uvirith.9573

Uvirith.9573

Make it real plox

Attachments: