Hello.. How is it going my fellow engineers.

in Engineer

Posted by: koroshi.2658

koroshi.2658

Hello,

I am koroshi, I previously streamed actively guild wars 2, mainly WvW gameplay.

I have been away for months, recently started streaming some guild wars 2 again. Started out as promotion for the tourney my sponsor is setting up for gw2, however I am considering of starting to record a lot of videos again for guild wars 2.

Let me know what you wish to see, concerning engineer and WvW.

in Engineer

Posted by: Dajas.4715

Dajas.4715

I would like to see things ive never really done or seen on an engi before, outnumbered vid on a lvl 20 engi and well just generally owning people with the most obscure builds you can think off, you know something fresh and exciting, we’ve see and done all those outnumbered vids, so i would love for a streamer try something new and refreshing!

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

Welcome back!

I’d like to see a full (ascended) celestial grenade + bomb roamer.

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

welcome back koroshi, can’t think of anything in particular that I’d like to see maybe some comedy

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Engineer

Posted by: Gubrz.7283

Gubrz.7283

non nade effective builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Just more good stuff like you made before. Perhaps experimenting with a few obscure builds and seeing what you can pump out of them.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Good to see the best engineer has returned!

Maybe do vids using different builds thoroughly analyzing and testing them instead of using the standard perplexity build. One build I’d like to see you try is the dire set up with pistol/pistol?

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: jewishjoyride.4693

jewishjoyride.4693

Welcome back!!!!!!!!

Can we have more infiltrator videos pleeeeeeeeeeze?!?!?!?! Those are too funny.

in Engineer

Posted by: Cyclohexane.5810

Cyclohexane.5810

I really would like to see builds different than nades or bombs, I really enjoy the engineer but I hate those explosive gameplay.

“En tous cas on peut dire que le soviet éponge”
-Hubert Bonisseur de la Bath

in Engineer

koroshi.2658

Thank you for the welcome back messages<3 and the feedback concerning video idea’s.

Welcome back!!!!!!!!

Can we have more infiltrator videos pleeeeeeeeeeze?!?!?!?! Those are too funny.

Will try to do so! Infiltrator videos ussually happen live on stream, they are not planned, but I can put some extra effort into attempting it.

Good to see the best engineer has returned!

Maybe do vids using different builds thoroughly analyzing and testing them instead of using the standard perplexity build. One build I’d like to see you try is the dire set up with pistol/pistol?

Much love <3 I am willing to test out builds outside my own build, however with sets like dire, I have a huge grudge against, because I personally feel vitality is a useless stat when it comes to pvp. What vitality allows you to do is survive the initial burst, but it takes much longer to heal up again. Since engineers start with high base health, I don’t feel its necessary to have and I rather go for something that would help me mitigate damage and/or help me kill my opponent faster. With the lack of precision you will lose the burning and bonus damage from crit’s. I can see why you would use the pistol pistol with dire, since you lack the burning, however don’t you feel that you lose a lot of survivability and utility by not using shield? Would love to hear your opinion on that.

I would like to see things ive never really done or seen on an engi before, outnumbered vid on a lvl 20 engi and well just generally owning people with the most obscure builds you can think off, you know something fresh and exciting, we’ve see and done all those outnumbered vids, so i would love for a streamer try something new and refreshing!

One of my few early videos I had a couple 1 vs X with my low level engi with green armor. Think it is a good idea, see how far we get with that. I know it is possible, the problem with low level is you don’t have the right stat combinations. So that is going to be interesting.

I’ll try to see if i can play around with my build so we can have some more crazy stuff going on.

non nade effective builds

I haven’t used nades in a long while, bomb has just brought in a lot more utility. Especially the stealth made a massive difference.

welcome back koroshi, can’t think of anything in particular that I’d like to see maybe some comedy

Thank you! <3

Welcome back!

I’d like to see a full (ascended) celestial grenade + bomb roamer.

Thank you <3 I was thinking about setting up celestial set, don’t think I will be able to do it anytime soon, especially the ascended part. I have always used exotic pieces, since I hardly pve or pay attention to dailies., + i will need to figure out how to afford the divinity runes, those things are kitten expensive haha.

I really would like to see builds different than nades or bombs, I really enjoy the engineer but I hate those explosive gameplay.

I have a few ideas for non-explosive builds, a few trollish ones.

in Engineer

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Thank you for the welcome back messages<3 and the feedback concerning video idea’s.

Much love <3 I am willing to test out builds outside my own build, however with sets like dire, I have a huge grudge against, because I personally feel vitality is a useless stat when it comes to pvp. What vitality allows you to do is survive the initial burst, but it takes much longer to heal up again. Since engineers start with high base health, I don’t feel its necessary to have and I rather go for something that would help me mitigate damage and/or help me kill my opponent faster. With the lack of precision you will lose the burning and bonus damage from crit’s. I can see why you would use the pistol pistol with dire, since you lack the burning, however don’t you feel that you lose a lot of survivability and utility by not using shield? Would love to hear your opinion on that.

Yeah I feel the same about the loss of shield but the 2 most active YouTube roaming engineers “wolfineer” runs dire armor no shield and “prozap” runs dire armor with shield. Their argument is that rabid accessories make up for the loss of precision. Obviously perplexity build are more effective but I’d just like to see you run any build without it because of the extra skill/effort that is needed.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

Yeah I feel the same about the loss of shield but the 2 most active YouTube roaming engineers “wolfineer” runs dire armor no shield and “prozap” runs dire armor with shield. Their argument is that rabid accessories make up for the loss of precision. Obviously perplexity build are more effective but I’d just like to see you run any build without it because of the extra skill/effort that is needed.

dire scavenger is the poor man’s option if he can’t get noble runes I think, it was great survivability and great condition pressure, if you your perplexity and dire you just want to troll as long as possible lol, on the other hand I’d I like to see rabid rifle make an appearance.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in Engineer

koroshi.2658

I have just been lazy in chaning my runes, I haven’t touched my armor yet since I came back. Now Perplexity works well with the playstyle I play, which is to counter my enemies offensive push with confusion, to force them back into the defensive. Undead is the rune I would suggest next to perplexity. I do feel that they need to nerf the stacks a bit more from perplexity. Losing the shield = Losing knockback, ranged reflect, blast finisher, possible 2 second daze, block and stun on melee range… just for extra burning and cripple/immobilze? It makes no sense to me.

in Engineer

Posted by: mono.6197

mono.6197