Help with a new build

Help with a new build

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Howdy all,

Im used to playing my Static Discharge zerker build but its been a few months seance I was active. Im wondering if there are any “meta” power build’s build for WvW small group & roaming.

Im really just looking to see if there are any new gimmicks i need to be aware of. A friend told me to look into gadgets and the new grand master tools trait. Any ideas forum?

Help with a new build

in Engineer

Posted by: Depths.4051

Depths.4051

The new grandmaster trait in tools kinda benefits static discharge build the most xD What it does is it gives you boons wehn you use a gadget. So if you used utility goggles you get 5 stacks of might to help with your burst on top of the fury it adds. A.E.D. heal gives retaliation, which is fitting and would certainly help give some damage back as they try and burst the last of your hp. Just check it out lol, here’s the link.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gadgeteer

Help with a new build

in Engineer

tattoohead.3217

Yeah I mean if im going 30… err 6 into tools anyhow it seems like a good pick.

Im thinking of running 0/4/0/4/6

Help with a new build

in Engineer

Posted by: Depths.4051

Depths.4051

Seems like a good choice, giving up 10% crit chance for 100 vitality though. What traits are you using in vit?

Help with a new build

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

power nades roaming build in sig
try generosity/purity as a 2nd sigil (gw2skills not updated yet), condi spammmmm is how i usually die, even w/ melandru and -duration food.
great survivability

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Help with a new build

in Engineer

tattoohead.3217

I would grab the rifle traits from firearms, invigorating speed and protection injection for alchemy, and th normal SD & Speedy Kits from tools.