Hi Irenio,we miss

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: GreenRipper.6432

GreenRipper.6432

Dear Irenio

We miss you around here, we will have an update on our scrapper?

As the tests that have realized some considerations, I hope it helps in their work:

- The Gyros are very slow to move and easily catch on obstacles scenarios. Also they do not remain near you
- The Snaek Gyro is not in stealth along with you, it shows in part to its location, but maybe if it gets faster this is not a problem in pvp but it is almost a “hey, throw your aoe here”. In pve it is difficult to move without leaving stealth
- Blast Gyro misses the enemy the time he gets away. If you throw the dart and the enemy dies then this skill is lost. In this case I suggest that it does not come into CD.And this gyro needs to be very fast, or else already come upon the enemy to be efficient
- All need to be self-destruct blast finisher, and effect occur by default when the fuel ends.
- Function Gyro needs to be activated at any time without target, always prioritizing the closest target you.

For now it’s just, but frankly I enjoyed the gyros, I think we are missing a few adjustments.

Congratulations on the job!

Nightmare Clown – RUSH guild [Yak’s Bend]
www.twitch.tv/nightmare_clown

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Mnemesis.8257

Mnemesis.8257

- The Gyros are very slow to move and easily catch on obstacles scenarios. Also they do not remain near you

I think this is a feature that NEEDS to remain in place. However, this has to be a more predictable occurrence. Increasing their movement speed would help to compensate for the momentary stall, which would allow them to remain outside of AoE/Cleave/Direct Damaging effects and reach us sooner for their interval approach. This stalling effect could be key to maintaining their survivability when not directly targeted.

- The Snaek Gyro is not in stealth along with you, it shows in part to its location, but maybe if it gets faster this is not a problem in pvp but it is almost a “hey, throw your aoe here”. In pve it is difficult to move without leaving stealth

Sneak Gyro should not be stealthed, period. This needs to have counterplay in order to NOT be overpowered. In regards to the stalling listed before, this actually proves to be a boon when using SG as you are able to leave its sphere of influence and flank your opponent while they try to guess if you’re still inside or not. This creates an adaptive playstyle that Thief SR does not possess.

- Blast Gyro misses the enemy the time he gets away. If you throw the dart and the enemy dies then this skill is lost. In this case I suggest that it does not come into CD.And this gyro needs to be very fast, or else already come upon the enemy to be efficient

In general, BG has proven to be the most useless and clunky of them all. If anything, I think it should be adjusted to become a multi-hit Takedown Round. The final hit of which would cause the knockback, allow for counterplay by dodging the final explosion and each explosion should trigger Explosive Powder/Shrapnel or apply vulnerability as baseline.

- All need to be self-destruct blast finisher, and effect occur by default when the fuel ends.

While this would be nice, I think it would prove to be too much. This is the ONLY saving grace of turrets at this time, and as such needs to be preserved for them.

- Function Gyro needs to be activated at any time without target, always prioritizing the closest target you.

A more interactive method would prove to be more effective. I do not agree with making it too passive as it is already exceedingly powerful in potential. A hotkey with ground targeting might be able to make this more feasible. Having it prioritize party members might help for large PvE engagements, but seeking out the nearest character to the spawn location in PvP would prove most efficient.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: WeedyZeGreedy.8635

WeedyZeGreedy.8635

Dear Irenio

This gyro should be a projectile, could be slow still but not determined by some silly AI

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: WeedyZeGreedy.8635

WeedyZeGreedy.8635

This gyro should be a projectile, could be slow still but not determined by some silly AI

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Daralii.8940

Daralii.8940

I just want function gyro’s targeting to be improved. It’s already bad in PvE, and it can be incredibly annoying to target an ally through mobs and particles to send it out. We can manually res without targeting, so why do we need it for the gyro?

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: David.5974

David.5974

Gyros are only small support for condi builds. Lot of time a give chance to healing gyro… HT i never change you my loyal partner.

Shredder gyro(spinning around i mean) Is best gyro for me. For condi build I have many usage(from fire field to water field) Its cool to heal many players or burn numbered mobs. At single target and low numbered players I not use it.

My suggestion: this shredder gyro have future. I love this mechanism!! You make great idea anet!! But i not register, that the shredder gyro use all combo fields(in big events, where is lots of fields, shredder using only my fields). Try to make it for all fields. In big fights I rlly dont want specialize field, but make any field(healing bolts, brutal bolts, burning, posion everything is usefull in big battle like dragons stand events)

CD of this gyro is ok, duration nice, tool belt using for cc. I like it. Anet try to make it simpler for usage (using all fields on the ground) or tell me advice what us your suggestion of using this gyro This is unique and I want to use. Guys if you have some experience with using shredd gyro, give me advice

“Doctor suggest me, to stop play with engi because my fingers are broken.
So.. I start play scrapper. "

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

We dont have feedbacks
We dont have bug corrections

We have only nerfs, its ridiculous!

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Djealo.7369

Djealo.7369

Pls give us some updates about what you’re working on… we want something to keep our heads up or otherwise all the scrappers will fall into the domination of Mordremoth!

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

We dont have feedbacks
We dont have bug corrections

We have only nerfs, its ridiculous!

But…..but we have animation fixes

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

Irenio alive??

All other professions are having bug fixes pretty much every day, and we have not had even one.

Anet could launch next path notes: Engineers are discontinued.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Daralii.8940

Irenio alive??

All other professions are having bug fixes pretty much every day, and we have not had even one.

But we have had one! Two nerfs and bulwark gyro getting stripped of the change to minions!

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Irenios given us a broken spec, with a great hammer, but even #3 is consistantly broken making you turn random directions.

Hes stated Toolkit #5 is fixed, Gyros and fixed, and Function gyro should have better functionality. This is all lies as well.

Hes broken our Bulwark.

Hes constantly posted in ranger forums, changed their class, given them fixes, and kept them in the loop.

He’s given us jack kitten. And i think we should really keep this thread at the top in hopes of getting a better dev, that actually cares about engineer.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: leviathan.2148

leviathan.2148

Maybe he is so silent here, because he’s (re)working on a better functionality? Yeah, the hope dies last…

I am an engineer – a pianist of destruction! Now please go back to standing in my AOE.

http://wpwhendead.tumblr.com - a GW2 webcomic about a Charr and a Skritt

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

We can not make a “manifest” or “formal request” to Anet allocate a unique responsibility to take care of Engineer?

It can be anyone, provided they do not share with another profession, because we are always running in the background.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Daralii.8940

We can not make a “manifest” or “formal request” to Anet allocate a unique responsibility to take care of Engineer?

It can be anyone, provided they do not share with another profession, because we are always running in the background.

I’m pretty sure every engineer main could personally go to their offices and start coding and stuff still wouldn’t get fixed.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Irenio alive??

They are also having nerfs every day.

What bugs are you most worried about seeing fixed? Your top 3 concerns?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

1 – Magnet
2 – Useless gyros(static discharger, fail AI to follow me and etc)
3 – Rocket Charge affected to moviment conditions

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Motokosan.5038

Motokosan.5038

Please Irenio, tell us what the future is for our engineers we love so much. We see a few nerfs but no status in a while from you…

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Spleen.7836

Spleen.7836

If you want to see Irenio, try the ranger forum, he was there yesterday.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Haralin.1473

Maybe we should post our concerns in the ranger forum.

Better choice will be that the engineer class get a developer who likes the engineer/Scrapper and know to balance the scrapper for all gamemodes not just sPvP and will fixing bugs.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

One more weak out of bug corretions?

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Irenios given us a broken spec, with a great hammer, but even #3 is consistantly broken making you turn random directions.

Hes stated Toolkit #5 is fixed, Gyros and fixed, and Function gyro should have better functionality. This is all lies as well.

Hes broken our Bulwark.

Hes constantly posted in ranger forums, changed their class, given them fixes, and kept them in the loop.

He’s given us jack kitten. And i think we should really keep this thread at the top in hopes of getting a better dev, that actually cares about engineer.

He doesn’t have Fans in the Ranger forum either. Hes been ignoring a lot of critical feed back on the ranger’s awful trait synergy against its skills, and of everything ever done to the ranger, only 2 extremely niche builds readily compete with the rest of the meta, but have much higher execution difficulty in comparison.

not to mention their complete avoidance of addressing the mechanical behavior of pets. The 95% dmg reduction, while reasonably effective at keeping them from being one shotted, doesn’t even begin to address the mountain of problems that keep them from being a pro-active part of those builds.

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

Some hope for bug fixes in the day?

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: leviathan.2148

leviathan.2148

Some hope for bug fixes in the day?

If that was the case, he would already announce it here

I am an engineer – a pianist of destruction! Now please go back to standing in my AOE.

http://wpwhendead.tumblr.com - a GW2 webcomic about a Charr and a Skritt

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

We have to laugh to keep from crying. Another week and we do not bug NOTHING resolved, only label trait and ridiculous things.

THANK YOU FOR DISREGARD!

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

33 days have passed and still the same:

- Several skills bugs
- Several bug TRAITS
- Several animated bugs

Until Blizzard is more committed and respectful of their customers

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Haralin.1473

We have to laugh to keep from crying. Another week and we do not bug NOTHING resolved, only label trait and ridiculous things.

THANK YOU FOR DISREGARD!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone

Maybe this doesnt count in forums

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

GreenRipper.6432

38 days and nothing….

Serious!?

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

38 days and nothing….

Serious!?

All class devs have been silent I think.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Hi Irenio,we miss

in Engineer

Haralin.1473

The really bad thing is, they will not balance or fix anything while the PvP Season is running so balance or fixes are only come in 7 Weeks.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]