in Engineer

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

Q:

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: MentalPause.9183

MentalPause.9183

I prefer Freeze Grenade – Grenade Barrage – Jump Shot.

What parts I like most about it are:

• using it in combination with other utilities to lock a target down so I can feed them to the rest of my group.
  • heavy burst potential through comboing.
  • I like its mobility, combined with Rocket boots (Overcharged shot removes cripple, chill and immobilize as well) I am almost never slowed in any way.
Fort Aspenwood WvW’er
Officer of Bloodwork [RED] http://bloodwork.boards.net/thread/145/interested-joining-red

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Cempa.5619

HGH is best with boon duration?

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: MentalPause.9183

MentalPause.9183

HGH is best with boon duration?

Probably just might duration, but just boon duration is good too?

Fort Aspenwood WvW’er
Officer of Bloodwork [RED] http://bloodwork.boards.net/thread/145/interested-joining-red

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

In spvp boon duration is only 10% per rune set. In WvW/PvE it’s 15%. That’s why I definitly prefer boon duration in WvW over might duration.

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Cempa.5619

With HGH and Altruism we get 60% boon duration or mix and match ?

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

4x altruism + 2xwater/monk is my prefered setup. That gives me 60% with alchemy + 3 might stacks using heal skill.

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Well my favorite set up with rifle is to just shoot.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

While wearing runes of lyssa: Supply crate followed by blunderbuss then overcharged shot (stability is still up) then hit em with jump shot while theyre still on ground. Its a long beautiful combo if they dont stunbreak~

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

[Overcharged Shot] → [Healing Mist] → [Jump Shot] → [Rocket Kick] → Dodge → [Blunderbuss] → [Bomb]

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

Penguin ty for Lyssa! Too bad their 4g atm xD

Does 5s boon work with +30% boon dura from alchemy line? And with boon food?

Would it be possible to build bomber around lyssa? for zerglings

(edited by ikiturso.4026)

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Cempa.5619

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Rifle is fun, yes. Especially if you can knockdown people somewhere. Also fun if you combine it with battering ram. Sometimes I ran a bit into an enemy group and use ram to get a downed enemy a bit more to away from them into our direction(if group fights) so they can’t rez too easily. Rocket Boots to get away a bit then. Rifle for additional knockback/launch stuff. It’s fun to prevent people from rezzing and/or stomping … or just knocking them down somewhere.

Especially if they are surprised and don’t expect it… cause they expect some of the usual engineer with pistol, grenades and stuff… in JP at 2 enemies: left one the ram… down… other one to my right the overcharged shot lol. 2 bags of loot – they must have forgot to use a fall damage reducing trait..(+ a bit damage from skill) it did not seem that high too me.

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Penguin ty for Lyssa! Too bad their 4g atm xD

Does 5s boon work with +30% boon dura from alchemy line? And with boon food?

Would it be possible to build bomber around lyssa? for zerglings

I know it works with alchemy linebut havent checked with food. Itll probably be cheaper to convert gold to gems to buy some fine t.stones and transmute the karma armor runes on what you want. Also I never really played with bombs that much so cant say for sure.

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

I only really run the Rifle with Static Discharge in WvW.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

How Do You Rifle In WvW?

in Engineer

Posted by: Conan.8046

Conan.8046

Well i am no expert but i would say it doesn’t do great damage and the skills are pretty close range. Unless your nearly in melee range all you really have is auto attack which isn’t even that great.