I think it is time to rethink engineers Devs

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

as it stands there is no reason for engineer to not have Heavy armor nor weaponswap

you guys have no vision on the profession , if engineer becomes a dps class you nerf it if it becomes tanky you nerf it , realize your game’s state is built where being a middleground profession does not work because professions are either split into being ridiculously tanky or ridiculously bursty ,stop trying to make engineer a middle ground profession if you are not willing to alter the other professions

you guys have been clueless all along

engineer is barely a fun profession anymore because most of its kit is useless

turrets are useless gyros are useless asides from bulwark and stealth , gadgets are just about as useless asides from rocket boots, and the googles and probably 1 more i forgot

kits are all situational

all of our support abilities asides from healing turret have 240 radius or less whereas other professions have up to 600-1200 so even as support engineer is underwhelming
and that is without mentioning the med kit .

“Engineer
We’ve been looking to improve the engineer and to support the areas it’s been lacking in so that the profession can perform more effectively in a DPS role.”

in all the nerfs what DPS and Support was actually improved?

(edited by Rezzet.3614)

in Engineer

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

in all the nerfs what DPS and Support was actually improved?

+25% dmg on Rocket Boots, escape skill. I already feel OP. Not to mention raw damage boost on condi skills.

in Engineer

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Reckon you should change your title to its time they actually LOOKED at Engineers, and even better played one?

in Engineer

Posted by: PaladinVII.1647

PaladinVII.1647

They have no clue what they’re doing. The balance Devs are unarguably disconnected from the game. I would not be surprised if the balance team was outsourced to India. I have already posted an argument for their disconnection in another thread.