Immunity to daze?

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: paleeshi.1924

paleeshi.1924

Was running a lockdown mesmer build in spvp the other day and I came across an engineer that just… couldn’t…. get.. dazed.. And no he wasn’t using Elixir S and no he didn’t have stability buff. I checked that especially cus my dazes kept failing and failing after each other. I did see immunity text. So maybe I was really blind and just didn’t see the stability buff.. Unless there really is something else I’m missing?

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Engi’s can have a lot of dodges.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

did the engineer blow up your clones before they could run up and explode on him/her, engineers do have a ton of aoe (also gear shield is a 3 second block on a 16 sec cooldown when traited, plus they could’ve been using static shield too for more blocks, and there are always dodges too.)

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

Screenshot or did not happen.

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

If you’re absolutely sure he didn’t have stability, the immune messages could be popping up from transmute (8% chance for every incoming condition) or Automated Response (immune to all incoming conditions while under 25% health). Neither of those will affect daze, but they could possibly be the reason you were seeing the “immune” text while using daze skills.

Or he could have gotten a lengthy stability from elixir X. That can be hard to see sometimes.

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: Cyricus.2981

Cyricus.2981

What Nevir said above. Or maybe you were blinded? Although, I don’t think that would pop the immune message and would register as a miss. Then you have the shield blocks, but they usually register as a block and not immune. Same thing for dodges.

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Record it so we can better analyze , thanks.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

“immune” comes up when you apply a condi to an engineer and they transmute it

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: Stalima.5490

Stalima.5490

ugh someone go test if utility goggles makes u immune to daze for some reason so we can then rule out every possibility… (tho for all we know he was actually getting blocked rather than immuned)

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

ugh someone go test if utility goggles makes u immune to daze for some reason so we can then rule out every possibility… (tho for all we know he was actually getting blocked rather than immuned)

It doesn’t make you immune to daze.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

Immunity to daze?

in Engineer

Posted by: paleeshi.1924

paleeshi.1924

I starting to believe it must have been Automated Response and that I probably procced some trait which applies conditions.