Impact Savant

Impact Savant

in Engineer

Posted by: Luthic.7290

Luthic.7290

Q:

Impact Savant : The duration of your outgoing stuns is increased, and the duration of stuns applied to you is decreased.

Considering the kit of the scrapper heavily revolves around DAZE and not stun, shouldn’t this trait be for dazes instead of stuns?

the only stun skill on the scrapper is the hammer 5. Overall the only stuns engins have are static shield, supply crate and AED. As opposed to the potential 9+ dazes the scrapper line can offer.

Do you guys agree or think it doesn’t matter and would rather have the defensive aspect of stuns over dazes?

Impact Savant

in Engineer

Posted by: Goosekilla.2796

Goosekilla.2796

I know this question was asked once before, and I believe the general consensus is that the trait will probably affect both. That is based on other similar effects in the game that say “Increased stun duration,” but actually affect both stun and daze. Don’t ask me to quote such an effect, though. I just remember seeing that answer to this question XD would be nice to get a dev response on this, too…

Hit Monleee – 80 engi
Cubones Mother – 80 mes
Jade Quarry [Uhhh]

Impact Savant

in Engineer

Posted by: archmagus.7249

archmagus.7249

I think the game considers most CC effects (knockdown, launch, knockback, fear, daze) stun, since using a stunbreak will recover you from those(I think so, I haven’t done that much testing on it). So it might effect those, too.

Impact Savant

in Engineer

Posted by: Theonord.6359

Theonord.6359

yup Daze counts as a stun effect. So don’t worry

Impact Savant

in Engineer

Posted by: Luthic.7290

Luthic.7290

Just find it odd since they have runes/sigils that will only affect daze or stun. Thought the wording was more intentional then you all suggest

Impact Savant

in Engineer

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

A bit off topic actually a lot, but was I the only one who noticed the trait in the explosives line having a different tooltip than live? it added an extra 25% damage increase too your dodge roll bomb. It was during the PvP 101 with the scrapper.