Is the "Reserve Mines" trait bugged?

in Engineer

Posted by: lightsheep.8673

lightsheep.8673

Can anyone answer if this is working properly? I have never seen any of my mines explode even if mobs are standing on them. The “timed” portion of the title suggests a timer but does anyone know how long it is?

in Engineer

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Been wondering that myself actually.

in Engineer

Posted by: Badger.3279

Badger.3279

Mine went off once.. just after I got stommped a warrior ran in a cute circle to set them all off.. It didn’t seem to jurt much :P

Boni dage – Engineer
Erom Em Tabfren – Asura Engineer (yeh I made a second one)

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

completely broken imo. The regular mine abilities are as well. You can have a gigantic champion troll stomp all over the place and stand right on top of the things and they don’t go off. It’s amazingly annoying. Like road rage annoying.

There are soooooo many bugs with this class they have alot of work to do that 2 interns just can’t handle they need to allocate more resources to fix the issues.

1. mines are missed
  2. cone attacks from FT/EG/2nd pistol miss miss miss miss miss still
  3. can’t destroy objects as cond builds
  4. here lately the blind affects of both my engi and thief while in a darkness combo field won’t actually happen, the attacks have the animation but the mob never gets blinded.
  5. pistols don’t fire faster then the rifle but cause half the damage
  6. the individual mine attacks do hardly anything and don’t cripple the opponent which would be especially helpful with the non-char engineer profession version
  7. they fall WAY too far apart

btw I’ve submitted all these to the bug report system in game. Not heard a word on them for weeks now not even in announcements. Altho they did mention they would be fixing the targetting issues in the classes last patch but didn’t see that on the cone attacks they all still miss like crazy on this class.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!