It LAGS, Skills disappear without effect or just miss any target, IT IS UNPLAYABLE

It LAGS, Skills disappear without effect or just miss any target, IT IS UNPLAYABLE

in Engineer

Posted by: Legit Prep In.5893

Legit Prep In.5893

I haven’t played for a week now just to return now and seeing that it is worse than ever before!
sPvP on a weekend? No chance, it is a lagfest!
ElexierGun Skill 2 and 6 are basicly just two skills that are giving you a cooldown, BUT NOTHING ELSE! 2 misses 9 out of 10 shots, noone gets any buff nor criple. 6 just disappears in the ground or wall or whatever object it may hit.
Someone lowered the condition dmg lately? I haven’t played skilled on pistols + cond in a while, but after trying it out now I just want to scream, its LAUGHABLE, even the normal kits are more usefull.

Really, no idea what you guys were doing, but wvwvw is basicly not possible (up to 3h freaking waitingtime) and sPvP with its “nice and refreshing” 3 maps is boring as …guess what.

in Engineer

Posted by: Metalripper.5406

Metalripper.5406

Welcome to the party.

Try using a warrior, they can outperform any engineer simply by smashing their face into their keyboard.

in Engineer

Posted by: FROGJON.3094

FROGJON.3094

i was just ranting to myself about the elixir gun 2 skill

in Engineer

Posted by: Legit Prep In.5893

Legit Prep In.5893

The only thing you can do is go rifle & flamethrower in spvp right now. Anyhting else is just a waste of the slot you are occupying. Elexier builds ? hahaha, yeah, ask the thief what he thinks about you beeing buffed or even better, throwing an elexier at him…
Turrets ? yeah right, nice things to NOT have, not only die they faster then a lvl1 rabbit in aoe, they are constantly rather shooting into a wall then into the enemy right next to it….besides, spvp is fast paced, what I need a non moving turret in there?
Really, so far I hoped to have one of the more flexible classes in the game, I accepted the higher skilllevel that is needed to play this class not only because I like the challenge, but seeing that there are only a maximum of lets say 2 viable builds (rifle, or flamethrower might stacking), just makes everything else useless. The skills just don’t respond infight, pressing bombs /even the BIG bomd/ often just does nothing, the big bomb just disappears without any dmg or boom. The flag in the church in spvp eats every ground-based-hot/dot/dmg/heal I shoot at it…it is just gone…

Stop forcing me to switch to another class, I like my little engi, but the way it is now, it iss just not fun anymore.

glad you fixed heartseeker for thief btw…..

in Engineer

Posted by: Pain Train.2319

Pain Train.2319

I’m not sure if this is a related issue but I noticed in WvWvW yesterday my toolbelt skills, and the occasional grenade, weren’t firing ~70% of the time.

in Engineer

Posted by: Prelude.3817

Prelude.3817

There’s an issue with the skill queue sometimes.
If you spam skills one after the other, it will sometimes “forget” one, or interrupt it.
And sometimes the skill will get stuck: you press the key, the icon blinks, but nothing happens. Probably related to lag though.
Happens with most toolbelt skills and a few others.
Not only for engis, be relieved.
Annoying.

(edited by Prelude.3817)

in Engineer

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

If response lag gets bad (1 second or greater) expect some skill command inputs to be ignored altogether.

We’ll see if they manage to fix this problem.

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

in Engineer

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

This is an issue for every class i believe. Right now im getting it a lot on Rifle Net, and on my ele RTL pretty much fails half the time and fire grab is probably the most affected ability. Seriously, that kitten never hits unless both people stand still.

in Engineer

Posted by: MassRelay.9327

MassRelay.9327

Yeah, it was weird last night. It seemed like my GUI was just slow to respond. It didn’t seem like there was network lag. It just took a while for my skills to trigger after I pressed a button. Started happening out of nowhere.