Juggernaut trait not applying toughness

in Engineer

Posted by: Cake.1305

Cake.1305

Was playing around with a flamethrower build after last patch buffs to it, but noticed the juggernaut trait doesn’t increase the toughness.. could some confirm this is also happening with them ?!

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Was playing around with a flamethrower build after last patch buffs to it, but noticed the juggernaut trait doesn’t increase the toughness.. could some confirm this is also happening with them ?!

Yup. All of the traits for FT are bringing up wrong numbers when applied. I sent in several bug reports (join me in doing so, please). I did learn that deadly mixture is in fact giving a 15% damage buff to Flame jet, although it reads as if it gives a 15% nerf.

in Engineer

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

yah I noticed this as well. Whenever Anet pulls out a feature patch lots of traits and skills bug. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT.

in Engineer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Ugh, so most of the buffs don’t even work, and we’re just testing the old flamethrower basically? :o

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

Ugh, so most of the buffs don’t even work, and we’re just testing the old flamethrower basically? :o

No. It is probably just the numbers in the tool tips and hero panel that do not work. At least that that is the case with deadly mixture. Juggernaut gives the might. So your definitely dealing more damage. The only possible stat missing could be the 200 toughness. It is possible that it is simply not showing up in the hero panel. I have not tested it yet though. So it is equally possible that the defense on the trait is not working as well.

in Engineer

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

No. It is probably just the numbers in the tool tips and hero panel that do not work. At least that that is the case with deadly mixture. Juggernaut gives the might. So your definitely dealing more damage. The only possible stat missing could be the 200 toughness. It is possible that it is simply not showing up in the hero panel. I have not tested it yet though. So it is equally possible that the defense on the trait is not working as well.

deadly mixture bugged tooltips it’s 100%. Glame jet hits harder though.

Jaggernaut additional toughness works ONLY if u got some other tougness additions:
-bloodlust buff (wvw)
- Strenght In Numbers (guardian trait)
- buff food.

So it doesn’t work in:
-wvw (without listed buffs: sin, bloodlust)
- Obsidium Sanctum
-pvp (without sin)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie