Kit Legendaries?

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Negrebskoh.3681

Negrebskoh.3681

Does anyone know whether ANet has said whether or not they’re open to/working on something like that?

I must admit that I secretly kind of like grinding and then having an awesome weapon to show off for it, but none of the Engineer legendaries seem worth it to me (especially when you run kits all the time).

Give me grenades that explode with rainbows, and I can die happy.

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

Seems you gonna die as a sad hobosack wearer then… the day they do something nice like this is the day i drink a whole bottle of the cheapest and most poignant cider vinegar i can find, record it, load it to youtube and post it on the forums… have my word for that.

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

quip makes your barrage into like a rainbow of paint streamers, i mean its not really rainbows per se like bifrost or the dreamer but both quip and the predator have pretty nifty grenade barrage effects

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Basaltface.2786

yea.. and thats about it for “legendary kits”…

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

dont get your hopes up, it took them like a year to make the footfalls bigger for eternity

theyre working on other weapons. every single new release wants a new weapon, and about 1/2 of them get some.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Static shield still throws a plain wooden shield when using Flameseeker Prophecies.

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Static shield still throws a plain wooden shield when using Flameseeker Prophecies.

lol

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: mzt.3270

mzt.3270

LOL and this is why we can’t have nice things

Happiness is finding an Omnomberry in your Grumble Cake

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I sometimes feel like engi is trashcan of other classes for example look at Elixir X its just copy paste skills of other classes and we have much more of that. I think it will be same with legendary kits it will have super low priority if even any.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Basaltface.2786

I sometimes feel like engi is trashcan of other classes for example look at Elixir X its just copy paste skills of other classes and we have much more of that. I think it will be same with legendary kits it will have super low priority if even any.

well in a way engi is the “trashcan” of the other classes but that shouldnt mean we cant have nice visuals. I might prolly never bother to make a legendary (cause really not a single one of them is my personal taste) but heh.. i do feel for those who wanna show off their legendaries

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

quip makes your barrage into like a rainbow of paint streamers, i mean its not really rainbows per se like bifrost or the dreamer but both quip and the predator have pretty nifty grenade barrage effects

neither weapons fit the engineer imo.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Posted by: Ameno.6813

Ameno.6813

Seems you gonna die as a sad hobosack wearer then… the day they do something nice like this is the day i drink a whole bottle of the cheapest and most poignant cider vinegar i can find, record it, load it to youtube and post it on the forums… have my word for that.

I’m going to quote you on this and send you a PM in game if it ever happens.

Honestly the thing in this thread that bothers me the most is the copy and paste Elxir X skill, I’d rather have unique and interesting skills than fancy visuals. If I wanted fancy visuals I won’t be playing a medium class! >:(

(edited by Ameno.6813)

Kit Legendaries?

in Engineer

Basaltface.2786

I’m going to quote you on this and send you a PM in game if it ever happens.

Honestly the thing in this thread that bothers me the most is the copy and paste Elxir X skill, I’d rather have unique and interesting skills than fancy visuals. If I wanted fancy visuals I won’t be playing a medium class! >:(

yea quote me on it… i stick to that