[LF] sPvP Builds

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: PisToLarN.9307

PisToLarN.9307

Hi evrybody.
I just hoped into sPvP, and I tried to look over the internet for a dated build of a meta engi in that game mode.
I tried serveral of them, but I failed so hard to pull them off.
I’m so used to the old rifle, Nade, EG, FT build.
now that we got a hammer as a new weapon, I can’t find any build suited.
I die all the time with my hammer.

I still want to use hammer so meta builds with scrapper would be nice.
thank you in advance [my first post]

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

Try to check metabattle.com. Theres a descent build on there. I personally tend to run with toolkit for an extra block, burst and cc. Works really well.

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: PisToLarN.9307

PisToLarN.9307

Try to check metabattle.com. Theres a descent build on there. I personally tend to run with toolkit for an extra block, burst and cc. Works really well.

what’s your setup?
rifle?p/p?hammer?
healing turret? or gyro?
3 toolkit skills?
elite skill?
what amulet?

sorry for al this, it’s just I checked metabuild.com, but the builds does not feel optimized

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

what’s your setup?
rifle?p/p?hammer?
healing turret? or gyro?
3 toolkit skills?
elite skill?
what amulet?

sorry for al this, it’s just I checked metabuild.com, but the builds does not feel optimized

The build in metabattle is optimized and easily the best build for soloq, but if it doesnt suit your needs you can try to switch something.

M I L K B O I S

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

what’s your setup?
rifle?p/p?hammer?
healing turret? or gyro?
3 toolkit skills?
elite skill?
what amulet?

The build in metabattle is optimized and easily the best build for soloq, but if it doesnt suit your needs you can try to switch something.

The build is only optimized for solo que. It’s pretty dumb there is no mention of Inversion Enzyme or toolkit.

@Op: I was talking about the metabuild. Thats what I run, but then with toolkit. I also tend to swap to demolishers amulet if the enemy has a tanky setup and we lack some dps

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

what’s your setup?
rifle?p/p?hammer?
healing turret? or gyro?
3 toolkit skills?
elite skill?
what amulet?

The build is only optimized for solo que. It’s pretty dumb there is no mention of Inversion Enzyme or toolkit.

@Op: I was talking about the metabuild. Thats what I run, but then with toolkit. I also tend to swap to demolishers amulet if the enemy has a tanky setup and we lack some dps

Thats why its played in PL right? Metabattle ‘meta’ section doesnt use soloq builds, it picks what pro teams play.

M I L K B O I S

[LF] sPvP Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

Today i roll back to this build and i really have so much fun.
It may help you unless you only want hammer.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalUUh+uYJWw+KQ7FLvF13QNhBAYG+hp14M2FZBA-TJRAQBCc/BAcCA2XZgA8AAAA

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?