Let's talk about grenades

in Engineer

Posted by: Wales.7564

Wales.7564

I love the grenade kit, dont get me wrong, but as of now it feels so poweful that i feel like im severely nerfing myself by going ANY other playstyle of the engineer, what are your thoughts about this?

One thing that seems severely overlooked is the design of the Grenadier Grandmaster Trait, it provides a 50% damage increase, no other trait from any class seem to have anything remotely close to that.

in Engineer

Posted by: Bactyrael.7520

Bactyrael.7520

Grenades have a well balanced system that requires the user to be good at timing a skill or “skill shot”. So I don’t really see there being an issue with them.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

Hybrid Damage with Grenades is so sick. The Chill and Poison uptime is crazy.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: PokeyPenguin.6178

PokeyPenguin.6178

There are already several posts about this issue, don’t need to start new ones.

in Engineer

Posted by: Brawson.4701

Brawson.4701

I played with grenades all through the betas and I can tell you I really liked the grenades until they allowed us to use them under water. Now I wont use them above, lol.

in Engineer

Posted by: SparkStormrider.4512

SparkStormrider.4512

I agree with you Brawson. I used grenades on land, and thought that they were cool and powerful. I started using them in water, and thought I had turned on cheat codes! lol

Nah it wasn’t that huge of a difference, but dang I can put out some serious damage under water with grenades.

In war the worst thing you could do is die for your country, make the other jerk die for his!