Lets discuss Engineer builds for spvp

in Engineer

Posted by: Inflames.8026

Inflames.8026

Hello, I’m Mojja and I’m an Engineer.
I’ve played the game on and off since release, but its not until the past 6 or so months that I fell in love with engineer, thanks to some youtubers (Sir koroshi and Wolfineer)
I used to main thief but it became a gimmic profession in my opinion. Anyway!
After the latest trait patch I changed from a static discharge build to a celestial substain build with strength rune and celestial amulet. It worked well the first few weeks but now when everyone made the meta build Ive felt that we have fallen behind.

Iam sure some of this is a learn to play issue and that some of you have no issues at all. And thats why I finally decided to make this post. This is not a QQ post, I just want tips and perhaps a few builds that has worked for you guys. Any thoughts and ideas are very welcoming and I hope we all can stay friendly and maybe even discuss how to fight certain professions in pvp. Talk to me like I’m new because I sure feel that way.

Thanks for all responses and have an awesome weekend.

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I personaly play this one:
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-_70;2Z-Vv0l6gT-x0;9;4kjl;0157256156;4hc0;3CoF2CoF20;9;9;9;9;0V05NV05Nl
HGH is now in very good place so you can easily keep 25 might all the time even with 4 kits:-) Celestial gear is nice ballance choice but if you need more survability it works great with soldier too because of new crit traits in firearms.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

I guess mesmers are currently the biggest offenders, when it comes to the frustrating “head against a wall” feeling, since their burst out of stealth is currently extreme.

My solution: general high mobility, frequent LoS’ing, and if I see mesmers in the enemy team, I switch my builds to take the lock on trait with them. If you can mess with their stealth-uptime, you usually can overpower them. Don’t bet on skills with long cast-times, in case they run interrupt. It wrecks you. S/d is awesome to blow up their clones before they can shatter, especially since some of our tb’s are insta-casts, allowing counterplay even if your stunbreaker is already on CD.
Long invulnerability-cycles help as well, so packing elixir S as utility & having the self-regulating defense trait in alchemy is what truely saves you. Mirror blade is unblockable, so don’t try to use gearshield or shield #5 against gs mesmers. Also, never run after a fleeing mesmer. makes it so much easier to set up their skills to retaliate hard. If they turn around, let them and focus on the team-fight. Never hurts to send some condis after them, especially since they tend to rather avoid attacks, instead of bring enough condi-clears.

Celestial signet necros are also problematic, but can’t handle the pressure of condi-scarce power-builds. Nades are suboptimal against them, but s/d + bunker down works wonders. Don’t try to block their wells, they will strike you even if gearshield is up, and if they go into lich / plagueform, destroy them with moa. Moa also is usefull if they try to hide their last bit of HP in deathshroud, since moa forces them out of it as well.

Mediguards can be deadly if they surprise you, so keep gearshield ready if you don’t know where the guard currently is on the map. Eat up the initial burst with blocks, then respond with at least 1 AA to break their aegis, so you can stunlock & burst them down. If they block with shield of wrath, stow your weapon & wait, and keep them on distance. don’t fight with them in melee, so cripple/ immob & chill are your best friends. Nades + shrapnel + box of nails (the later being unblockable) work wonders.

Thiefs around? equip lock on and they will not be able to survive long, so they’ll either infiltrator-arrow away, or die fast.

Rangers? LoS, stunbreakers & stealth. if you camp on point and allow them to free-cast, it’s your own fault, and when it comes to condi-rangers, bombs / mortar becomes your best friend.

Warriors these days are free kills, if you moa them out of rampage. I’ve nothing special to say about them.

other engineers are iffy, since you never really know what they run. But being forced to condi-clear / block & LoS’ing is usually not far off from the reality, so bring enough active defense & mobility, figure out what he runs, and then respond accordingly.

and at the end, elementalists.
Welp, prepare for a long combat, filled with blind-spam, condis being almost useless against them, and frequent stability / protection / evades / teleports & invulnerability. I don’t say they are overpowered, but fights with them tend to take ages, so unless you can’t 1up the fight somewhere else, don’t engage without enough cc to decap the point under their kitten . If you can manage that, stall the fight until allies can decide it with you together.
So far I’ve not found a working method to reliably deal with them in a reasonable time, but they usually are not able to kill me as well. So engaging them or not is a decision, purely based on the current state of the map.
Btw, if your build relies on condi-bombs, make sure that you run carrion, so you can go past diamond skin, force them into water and bomb them right after they switch out of water. Keep your moa ready to be deployed when they try ethereal renewal, good eles will back it up with stability, so you need moa to deal with it, else they just heal up, gate the time until they can switch into water again with evades & maybe mistform, and go back to 100%, effectively being immune to condis again.
But since this string of events is pretty long, the probability to execute it successfully with a stomp at the end, is low. As I said: They can’t kill us, and we can’t kill them, given that neither of us does something dumb.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

(edited by Arantheal.7396)

in Engineer

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Personnally, I find myself playing my engineer a lot more post-patch. So many new traits to play with!

Here are two marauder builds I’ve had a lot of success running with in soloq.

Grenadier burst:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsYJXw+KQ+FLvF14Z0F5o4F1EJx3QFhBAA-TJBFABiXGom9HW4CAAwDAAA

Gimmicky might-stacking FT-HGH build:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhatY1Vw+KQ+FL3F14I2EJBYDWABg4B1D5AA-TJBFABiXGok9HW4CAAwDAAA

In general, HGH is a really strong trait to take. Even for just Elixir X and Elixir S it’s worth it. I also run a FT celestial build that ressembles the one Rozbuska linked (but playing Tools instead of Inventions for a sweet iAmmo-Kinetic Battery combo).

(edited by Sorel.4870)

in Engineer

Inflames.8026

So far Ive tried Sorels Grenadier burst build and its a ton of fun and quite strong.
Iam alot stronger now and I actually have burst! So 10+ for that. I’m gonna edit this post once Ive done more testing!

The Rozbuska build was good, but not entirely my playstyle and felt weaker in alot of situations Thanks tho

(edited by Inflames.8026)

in Engineer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I haven’t found a celestial build that even compares to the dominance of the build prepatch.

The problem is that grenades and toolkit are needed to have good damage and defense in teamfights, and if you take explosives for grenadier, you can’t take incendiary power, because you need alchemy for sustain and tools for power wrench and movement speed and perma vigor.

You could go firearms/tools/alchemy, but then your grenades will suck. FT kit might be better in that case for more burning but you lose so much downcleave in teamfights..

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Engineer

Posted by: Arioso.8519

Arioso.8519

Anyone find any good tanky bunker builds they like?

I’m not sure if it’s because of the engie changes or just because bunkering in general was heavily nerfed, but I can’t put together anything that comes anywhere close to my old Cleric elixir bomb build in terms of tankyness. I was able to regularly handle 2v1s or even 3v1s with it.

So far, the best overall survivability I’ve gotten is out of Juggernaught, Bunker Down, HGH with a Barbarian Amulet and Melandru runes. It still melts to bursts but gives you sustain in between them and some decent tools for escaping those bursts. It works well in 1v1 vs most classes, but doesn’t hold up well at all if you’re getting focused by multiple attackers.

I feel like I might be able to make a more condi oriented tank attrition build if there were some more amulets available. There are only a few choices with condi damage so the inability to mix stats hurts a bit more now. A few of those 4 stat amulets with condition damage as one of the stats would help.

in Engineer

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

after experimenting with just about every trait/utility/weapon combination I feel like it rly doesnt matter what build we use.

sure you can go firearms IP to boost burning dmg, or explosives for grenadier but those traits arent even necessary.

the core nature of engi is to be hybrid, with the way condi dmg scales now cele doesnt give enough offensive stats to be very effective. Cele did not receive a stat boost comparable to the other amulets, its still pretty much the same while every thing else is running 3k power with zerk.

with the current mesmer meta FT is the best anti clone weapon and you can run this kit just fine with out juggernaut. you can run FT in a power or condi build and back it up with alchemy traits for condi clear. next decide if you want your speed boost from inventions or tools? put in your tool kit for the blocks and youre pretty much done.

at this point you can just pick a random random amulet/sigils/runes/weapons and get about the same performance. oh yeah, standard healing turret and what ever 3rd utility best suits your preference.

edit: try this random build I put together
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-ZRR;2cPFw0f6sTkw0;9;4klm;0257146247;4Eo0;35NV05NV00g

(edited by Synosius.9876)

in Engineer

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Anyone find any good tanky bunker builds they like?

You could try the grenade build mentioned above using soldiers amulet instead of marauder.

I’ve settled on using 2 builds, one similar to the grenade build above and this p/p build when I want to go condi:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalcThatY7Ww+KQ+FLsF1YOOG/I4HeiBgYHVFPBA-TJhAwAw2fgzDAgcZAAnAAA

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

http://intothemists.com/guides/5967-fteg_mightstacking_build

I’ve been using the above build since the beginning of the game so I know almost everything about the build but as it seems you’re a WvW guy, I’m probably not going to cover a few things that might pertain to you.

In any case, I would suggest switching Elixir gun for Bomb kit in that build so that you can perform stealth combos for escapes or just for sneak attacks. Performing sneak attacks in the middle of the fight, just like mesmers, would actually do a lot to see that you win the fight.

Against Eles, it’s a matter of dodging the right things and making them use their cleanse against everything but your burns.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Engineer

Posted by: Kelvytuong.8301

Kelvytuong.8301

I’ve been using this non-imaginative rifle-camping-elixir-hgh-rampage-win build with some success.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlcThqrY9VwkLQ+FLTG04Hef8D3eyCr4zKQAA-TJBFABCcBAEvMQN7PAwDAAA

The on-hit, on-crit, on-whatevs procs synergizes well with tool kit smash and rampage. random protection from elixir H and perma regen helps with a little bit of survivability. But it sucks at 1v1 but great at teamfighting i suppose.

in Engineer

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Engineer

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

in Engineer

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

after experimenting with just about every trait/utility/weapon combination I feel like it rly doesnt matter what build we use.

sure you can go firearms IP to boost burning dmg, or explosives for grenadier but those traits arent even necessary.

the core nature of engi is to be hybrid, with the way condi dmg scales now cele doesnt give enough offensive stats to be very effective. Cele did not receive a stat boost comparable to the other amulets, its still pretty much the same while every thing else is running 3k power with zerk.

with the current mesmer meta FT is the best anti clone weapon and you can run this kit just fine with out juggernaut. you can run FT in a power or condi build and back it up with alchemy traits for condi clear. next decide if you want your speed boost from inventions or tools? put in your tool kit for the blocks and youre pretty much done.

at this point you can just pick a random random amulet/sigils/runes/weapons and get about the same performance. oh yeah, standard healing turret and what ever 3rd utility best suits your preference.

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-ZRR;2cPFw0f6sTkw0;9;4klm;0257146247;4Eo0;35NV05NV00g

This is the right answer. Engineer is just in a bad spot right now compared to some of the other classes and its only getting worse as more and more people bandwagon to the OP ele/mes builds.

Without ElixerS or Tool Kit we are totally useless and without Alchemy we have too little condi cleanse.

Very very little build diversity, ANet dropped the ball really kitten this trait rework and has been so lazy that our skill queue bug is still around making SD almost impossible to play.

in Engineer

Posted by: tophertzu.2910

tophertzu.2910

This might be a dumb question, but I’ve been looking at this build and others in the thread and I was wondering how you run an HGH build with only one elixir?

Sorry if I’m missing the obvious!

in Engineer

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

This might be a dumb question, but I’ve been looking at this build and others in the thread and I was wondering how you run an HGH build with only one elixir?

2 of the abilities on Elixir Gun are classed as elixirs.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

3 – acid bomb, super elixir & the toolbelt

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

But acid bomb and the toolbelt does not remove conditions

in Engineer

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

But acid bomb and the toolbelt does not remove conditions

they should, its bugged i think

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Engineer

Synosius.9876

It should I certainly aggree but alchemical tinctures says… throw or consume elixirs which is why 2/3 of the EG abilities dont synergize. HGH gives the might and reduces cd which makes super elixir the 2nd quickest condi clear; turret being the first ofc.

We can still hope for something amazing on tuesday right???

in Engineer

Sorel.4870

It should I certainly aggree but alchemical tinctures says… throw or consume elixirs which is why 2/3 of the EG abilities dont synergize. HGH gives the might and reduces cd which makes super elixir the 2nd quickest condi clear; turret being the first ofc.

We can still hope for something amazing on tuesday right???

I hope it’s not intended: now that they are elixir skills, they should benefit from every elixir traits!

Oh, and by the way, Super Elixir doesn’t benefit from the trait: it always removed a condition, it was just not mentioned in the tooltip I think. Technically, if it worked with the minor GM in Alchemy, it would remove 2 conditions, 3 if you throw your wrench through it, all that on a 16s CD. How awesome would that be?

in Engineer

Posted by: tophertzu.2910

tophertzu.2910

3 – acid bomb, super elixir & the toolbelt

Thanks for the clarification!

in Engineer

Synosius.9876

Youre right sorel, i even realized that after i turned off my computer last night.

What about elixir F skill? That gets nothing from either trait.

in Engineer

Posted by: Cooltar.2608

Cooltar.2608

These are the 2 builds I’ve been using the most back and forth. I really try to stay away from Cele as much as possible.

HGH/SD Rifle- Elixir Gun, Flame Thrower, Rifle Turret
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUh2tYNVwWLQ+FL3F14W0EpIYDGhBg4B1D5AA-TJBFABPcBAEvMQJ7PAwDAAA

Condi PP w/ Krait runes and Reflects
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalUUhSuYVVw+KQ7FLsFV4SdRxG4HWiBgYHNF3IA-TJRFwAAOBAJeAARLDka/BA

-Lambchops

in Engineer

Sorel.4870

Does it work? I’ve been incapable of playing a decent SD build since the patch, since without Explosives, you don’t have the knock back on the Rifle Turret, and it feels a bit lackluster, if you compare the SD damage to grenades for example.

in Engineer

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Personnally, I find myself playing my engineer a lot more post-patch. So many new traits to play with!

Grenadier burst:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsYJXw+KQ+FLvF14Z0F5o4F1EJx3QFhBAA-TJBFABiXGom9HW4CAAwDAAA

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhatY1Vw+KQ+FL3F14V0EJBYDWABg4B1D5AA-TJBFABiXGok9HW4CAAwDAAA

In general, HGH is a really strong trait to take. Even for just Elixir X and Elixir S it’s worth it. I also run a FT celestial build that ressembles the one Rozbuska linked (but playing Tools instead of Inventions for a sweet iAmmo-Kinetic Battery combo).

For the second build, why take power wrench trait? You don’t have the tool kit on the skill bar.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Engineer

Posted by: Cooltar.2608

Cooltar.2608

Rifle turret really serves no purpose other than becoming a blast finisher without the KB, but the Surprise shot helps a lot against the meta. I have to have the quick instant burst to compete against thieves or mesmers and suprise shot/SD hits hard with 25 stacks of might. I’ve had the most success with that build in TPVP against all classes and builds. The burst is also more frequent with Flameblast/Surpise shot (CD less than 7 together) than grenade barrage.

(edited by Cooltar.2608)

in Engineer

Inflames.8026

Ive had some success with some of the builds here. And I feel powerful enough to take on alot of enemies. Even get out of rampage warriors way. Which is good

The build is : http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-Z70;2cPVg0l6cQ-x0;9;4ilm;0036146236;9;1CoF2CoF2a0e (this is someone elses build) but it works wonders And been enjoying myself alot with it.
Only thing I changed was Stream lined kit instead of Long time fuse (top instead of bot in the Mid tools belt)

(edited by Inflames.8026)

in Engineer

Sorel.4870

Grenadier burst:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhatY1Vw+KQ+FL3F14V0EJBYDWABg4B1D5AA-TJBFABiXGok9HW4CAAwDAAA

For the second build, why take power wrench trait? You don’t have the tool kit on the skill bar.

You’re right, it’s a mistake! I edited it, thank you for pointing it out.

in Engineer

Sorel.4870

I have also changed slightly my Grenadier build for when the opposite team is packed with mesmers, thieves and engineers:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsYJXw+KQ+FLvF14ZUj5o4F1EJx3QFhBAA-TJBFABiXGQu9HW4CAAwDAAA

It’s basically the same, but with a twist: Lock On istead of Streamlined Kits. To stay mobile, we use Runes of the Traveler (less power, but the boon duration is kinda nice).

Mesmer tears incoming.

in Engineer

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I honestly think that Explosives/Inventions/Alchemy rifle power builds are the best way to go right now.

Best examples of this are Bigzan in EU (runs soldier’s amulet with slick shoes) and Chaithh (marauder’s with Elixir S).

Flamethrower HGH seems pretty legit as well though.

in Engineer

Inflames.8026

I honestly think that Explosives/Inventions/Alchemy rifle power builds are the best way to go right now.

Best examples of this are Bigzan in EU (runs soldier’s amulet with slick shoes) and Chaithh (marauder’s with Elixir S).

I will definetly try this build out, but I am not a big fan of flamethrower because its so easy to get punished while you spay them, but its a nice cleave when hitting people kittens. Also you have to be a might stack god in order to get a decent flamethrower.

With the build I run at the moment I have trouble with three classes: Ele , mes and condi necros)
Mes is all about dodging their initial burst and cleave em with condi and use grenades to remove their illusions when they pop in stealth.

Ele is all about kiting I feel like. They will 1v1 me on a point so I have to be annoying.

Necro is all about keeping distance but its hard because of the high bleedstacking with scepter and warhorn. I dont think they are an issue if I swap out gren with elexir gun but I lose alot of burst. Food for thought

in Engineer

choovanski.5462

Alchemy/Inventions/Firearms is pretty cool kid with FT and cele. loads of cc, condi clear, and burns.

in Engineer

Inflames.8026

Alchemy/Inventions/Firearms is pretty cool kid with FT and cele. loads of cc, condi clear, and burns.

If you could link your build in its fullness that would be great and helpful mate.

Thanks~

-Mojja

in Engineer

choovanski.5462

If you could link your build in its fullness that would be great and helpful mate.

Thanks~

-Mojja

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhatY7Ww+KQ+FLsFVYKeRvG4IuBBgYHNFPBA-TJhAwAfuAAT3fAwDAQcZAA

i just had 3 or so ranked games with pals, a medi guard and a healing mantra mesmer. the build is performing well in my humble opinion.

decent might stacking, great utility, great burns, decent power damage. it’s not burst, it’s very cele- but the cc combos with rifle and FT, and IA wreck.
the chill duration is wasted, but the runes are still great.
heavy armour exploit is worth testing out, but it hasn’t seemed worth the loss of 10% crit for skills like jumpshot (and for rampage also wow).

you have to use the two kits and the rifle as one cohesive set of skills as opposed to three guns, camping FT will not work.

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in Engineer

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I will definetly try this build out, but I am not a big fan of flamethrower because its so easy to get punished while you spay them, but its a nice cleave when hitting people kittens. Also you have to be a might stack god in order to get a decent flamethrower.

With the build I run at the moment I have trouble with three classes: Ele , mes and condi necros)
Mes is all about dodging their initial burst and cleave em with condi and use grenades to remove their illusions when they pop in stealth.

Ele is all about kiting I feel like. They will 1v1 me on a point so I have to be annoying.

Necro is all about keeping distance but its hard because of the high bleedstacking with scepter and warhorn. I dont think they are an issue if I swap out gren with elexir gun but I lose alot of burst. Food for thought

Yea, I don’t tend to run FT for the same reasons.

And I tend to get countered by those prof as well, but considering how strong eles and mesmers are overall, it’s understandable that they are so hard to beat.

in Engineer

Posted by: TeuthidPurveyor.1970

TeuthidPurveyor.1970

I’m not sure you even have to use the flamethrower. I think you can just carry it around between fights so you start with huge might stacks, and you have perma-stability out of combat to prevent stunlock surprise burst. (Or does the flamethrower trait only work in combat?)

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

What do you guys think about mortar + Lyssa? Just use mortar for condition removal. It helps to fight necros and other condi classes

in Engineer

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

It’s okay I guess but we aren’t as short on condi clear as we used to be and there may well be much better rune effects out there.

Atm I’m using explosives/inventions/alchemy.

If I get condi bombed to anywhere below 75% health, hit HT combo and I get 5 condis cleared (one of which is transmuted) and that still leaves 3 or 4 more single condi clears off CD. Using strength runes but I could be very happy with holbrek to stack with mecha legs…

TL;DR – sure it can work but try and maximise your on weapon swap effects ;-)

in Engineer

Inflames.8026

Bumping to front page since alot of new engineers have a ton of questions about the profession!

in Engineer

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

I am running the following in sPVP. The range on the mortar is fantastic, I can group might and condi cleanse. It requires you keep distance with your opponents though, I very much mourn the loss of my old pre-mega patch engi whom would run up with bombs and roll around. Now my close engagements are a dash up, drop the blunder and jump shot, overcharged shot them away, stick a net on them and hit them with the slow glob from the EG. sort of affair and resume making their life hell from afar.

in Engineer

shion.2084

in Engineer

Inflames.8026

So from a pure build perspective what you are trying to achieve is might through elexirs and get them with flamethrower (simplified explanation). It could work. Reminds me of a juggernaut build.

in Engineer

shion.2084

Actually I use mortar and rifle as main damage dooers. I use flamethrower for the burn toolbelt and a might stack on the fire field, and a knockback for ranger longbow arrows. Rarely use the auto on the ft, its more of a utlitiy kit that helps with might stacking.

in Engineer

shion.2084

forgot to mention the blind helps me make them miss when they stun me (on the ft kit) and the napalm is good if you can hit, or helps blast finish the fire field

in Engineer

shion.2084

You can’t rely on the ft up close in this build too long as you die very quick, its just for a quick spike, and the various might stacking / other utilities before running away and opening with mortar./ rifle again

in Engineer

Posted by: Adjust.6903

Adjust.6903

I just run soldier engi but I’m a scrub he’ll I don’t e an k ow how to perform fire fields etc lol… Have no idea. Just know I seem to kick kitten so I guess it works.

in Engineer

shion.2084

I’m not much above 50% either in PUG sPvP so am just relating what I’m doing at mid level play. I will sometimes get put in matches where the opponents are just worlds beyond me.