Looking for "Celestial" Engi build for WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: InStars.5643

InStars.5643

Hello!
I am planning to use full Celestial armor/weapons on my engineer with Pistol/Shield, but I haven’t decided what kits/utility skills should I use and what traits would be optimal for WvW.

Any suggestions?

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

What type of role do you wish to fill in WvW? What you want to do will make all the difference in what we should suggest.

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

I run Celestial with a 3kit setup (GK/BK/EG) and it does the job really well. You can have a look at it by clicking here.

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

in Engineer

Posted by: InStars.5643

InStars.5643

Thanks for the build Wolfar, exactly the thing what I was looking for
Great explanation and video was good too.

I am one of those people who enjoy running in those “Night and Morning crews”, where fewer people can make bigger impact on whole battle, but I don’t mind zerging around in prime-time too. Basically, I was looking for a build that can deal enough damage to make a difference, but allows me to stay alive.

in Engineer

Posted by: Drakan.3401

Drakan.3401

Hey wolf in the link under preferred set up it says you use GK/TK/EG but in this post it says GK/BK/EG. I only ask because you trait for TK in your prefered setup. Was it a typo or is this not preferred build any more

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

Hey wolf in the link under preferred set up it says you use GK/TK/EG but in this post it says GK/BK/EG. I only ask because you trait for TK in your prefered setup. Was it a typo or is this not preferred build any more

Typo of mine in the post, I ment GK/TK/EG and not GK/BK/EG.

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

(edited by Wolfar.6508)

in Engineer

Posted by: NitroApe.9104

NitroApe.9104

I use this build for smallscale: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fdAQFAUlUUpkr1axdLseRCbBNqxAqJI6N2xq8xIGAA-T1BHABAcBAM4BA4kyv40BYnSQGV/Zt9HIFQELAA-w
The rifle is stronger with full celestial imo. Plus it has better mobility, but you can also use P/S

(edited by NitroApe.9104)

in Engineer

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

I’d suggest to use calestial mixed with knight items . With full calestial – armor is pretty low, so is crit chance (and the second one is pretty important so on average 2/3 granades crit, instead of one like with calestial).

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel