Make Elixir X our own

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Lantz.7240

Lantz.7240

I love the idea of our elixir X turning us into something cool but can’t we get something unique to us and guaranteed to be usefull. I keep thinking a giant Ooze would be cool.

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Creld.8702

Creld.8702

I vote bacon form. Turn into delicious bacon that your enemies can’t bear to kill.

Asura Engineer- Aelara Fole

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Some good Elixir X possibilities in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Pannonica
Red Guard

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

I vote bacon form. Turn into delicious bacon that your enemies can’t bear to kill.

If you turned into bacon in front of me be prepared to be slapped on some toast with tomatoes and lettuce then Eaten all up. Even Vegetarians love bacon:) So life expectancy of bacon is a ton lower than anything else.

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

If you turned into bacon in front of me be prepared to be slapped on some toast with tomatoes and lettuce then Eaten all up. Even Vegetarians love bacon:) So life expectancy of bacon is a ton lower than anything else.

Which is still a higher life expectancy than Tornado.

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Which is still a higher life expectancy than Tornado.

LOL

But I do agree. We steal other spells already (Elixir U). Can’t our elite be unique?

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Atlanis.6597

Atlanis.6597

Alright, alright.

Listen to this…

what if…

….we turned into a hulk that threw tornadoes?

Eh? Eh? Whaddaya think, boyos?

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

Call down a giant mecha to pierce the heavens

(edited by Sobat.8650)

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Lantz.7240

Lantz.7240

Alright, alright.

Listen to this…

what if…

….we turned into a hulk that threw tornadoes?

Eh? Eh? Whaddaya think, boyos?

We need to make this happan.

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

Elixir X

Option 1:

Singularity
Become a strong magnectic force that pulls enemies to you with the option to then launch them out.
(Basically the opposite of Tornado, with the blast away enemies being a skill tht ends the form after casting.)

Option 2

Holograms
Create 2 holographic projections of your character that mirror all of your actions. Holograms do light damage and confusion but cannot be killed for their duration.
You keep all of your skills.
(In the Asura story mode there is a mission where an Asura creates a big projection of herself to fight and I thought that was pretty kewl and shouldve been part of Engineer Tech)

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Elixir X
Use dangerous, mutagenic, alchemy to transform yourself into a hulking abomination.
what has science done!?

There are so many cool ideas for Elixir X. Its a shame the profession was rushed and all we got was carbon-copies from existing Elites with a hefty dose of RNG. Because RNG is great!!@!… right?

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: Wolf.5816

Wolf.5816

Veteran of The Mists & Professional Engineer
Dingo King-Hound King-Coyoti King-Thylacine King-Hyena King

Make Elixir X our own

in Engineer

Posted by: JohnDied.3476

JohnDied.3476

I love the idea of our elixir X turning us into something cool but can’t we get something unique to us and guaranteed to be usefull. I keep thinking a giant Ooze would be cool.

Anet ran out of development time for the engineer, which explains the number of “borrowed” skills we share with other classes (and PvE bundles).

I wouldn’t hold my breath until an expansion rolls out. By then the Engineer will be a completely different class if the devs keep tinkering with our traits and damage.