Med Blaster

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Posted by: Caprarius.4901

Caprarius.4901

Q:

There is any idea how many times the Med Kit Skill #1, Med Blaster, can heal a target during its blast? I’m just playing around with the skills and was wondering.

The build I’m currently working on,
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdEQFAUlsThaqYdVwqKw6FLWGU49+aXF3eA++Y5fwCA-TByCABJp8DAXAwqKBna/hDM/lp6PC8AAWRHBpA8bpF-e

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Caprarius.4901

A:

Figured it out, three ticks of the base healing per channel.

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Well…. telling you what to do is certainly the last thing I’d want to, but are you sure you really want to use Med Kit?

I’m afraid that might cause this kit never to be reworked, the responsible developer will argue, there is actually one player using it….

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Caprarius.4901

I found a use of it while following the zerg around. Since it has no limit to how many it affects and it’s not stuck to one position, I can chase the mass of the zerg and heal them as they take damage. I’m not entirely using it anymore, I’ve also put in Elixir Gun along with other elixirs to provide more support instead of turrets. Due to all the boons bouncing around, I was healing around 270-330 a tick, and breaking the 1k line with some channels. Though I agree wholeheartedly that it needs a rework, and what I put down here may just help the devs with fixing it.

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Posted by: realmouse.1095

realmouse.1095

would be nice if the med kit was actually useful for smaller groups/solo..as/is it is total trash solo

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

It’s totally trash everywhere, not just solo.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

Med Blaster

in Engineer

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I have about 2500 hours play time with medkit and about 100+ hours of that after the Jun 23 patch. I can assure that the medkit is significantly worse after the patch. It is NOT a learn to play issue, Arenanet devs simply ruined the kit.

Medkit #1 utterly useless in any situation. It should self heal, but it doesn’t. The amount area heal of pitiful considering you are not doing any damage or anything else at same time.

Medkit #2-4 are very clunky with long after cast, small hit box (easy to miss). Too slow to activate and toss at your feet in the heat of the combat. They should be drop vial with 1/4 s cast & no after cast or blast around you and affect allies to make it viable choice over healing turret.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]