Mortar Kit to be a shoulder launcher

in Engineer

Posted by: Zevix.1479

Zevix.1479

I think it would be more appealing of Mortar Kit was shoulder mounted, like how First Mate Horrik in Mai Trinn’s Fractal, he has a shoulder mounted launcher. It would give it a much more unique look among the weapon kits instead of looking like a blunderbuss rifle.
Charzooka should also get this change and become a weapon kit.
I also think Mortar Kit should also benefit from the trait Juggernaut. Pulsing Stability used to be on the Mortar Elite before it was changed into a kit. It should come back in some form.

(edited by Zevix.1479)

in Engineer

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

Didnt we learn anything from 3 years of engineer? We got the most ugly armor class that got like 2 armors that are actually visually designed towards the class…one beeing a gem store set, had for an eternity hobosacks covering up our backpieces and even after the kit visual overhaul we still got the shaft with visuals (looking especially at you bomb kit). Only npcs get nice things at a-net, get used to it. The lvl 5 rifle that forms the mortar is most likely as good as it gets… cause a-net doesnt really care for the engi class

(edited by Basaltface.2786)

in Engineer

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

It’s a mortar not an RPG launcher. Think of it like a modern grenade launcher.

in Engineer

Zevix.1479

It’s a mortar not an RPG launcher. Think of it like a modern grenade launcher.

The example I gave, First Mate Horrik. It would function just like his launcher.

in Engineer

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

That would be nice in my opinion. I am not a fan of what the launcher looks like right now, which appears to just be a generic rifle skin

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Engineer

Posted by: Arleon.5921

Arleon.5921

MORTAR ON THE SHOUUUUULDAAAA Yell

would appreciate a thing like horrick – not that beginner rifle skin with slight changes.

in Engineer

Basaltface.2786

just dream on… a-net would never put that much effort into something engineer visual related, they clearly hate the class too much to give a darn. My evidence? The past 3 years will do…

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

Here is last months version of this thread.

in Engineer

Posted by: Sturmhard.9475

Sturmhard.9475

I want to have a gatling gun turret on tracks ;P

in Engineer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I think we can do better than a flower vase with that silly sound effect.

But hey, hobosacks are gone so…

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Engineer

Posted by: Lemondish.3268

Lemondish.3268

Being able to customize the Engineer weapons in any way would be mighty nice.

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

Mortar kit attack animation was updated with todays patch. Asura have a nice recoil and I heard someone got to fire it with only one hand.

in Engineer

Basaltface.2786

Mortar kit attack animation was updated with todays patch. Asura have a nice recoil and I heard someone got to fire it with only one hand.

charr do

in Engineer

Zevix.1479

Still crossing fingers to more than just a rifle look-a-like. If they already have the animations from Horrik, even the model, why not give it to the engineer?

in Engineer

Basaltface.2786

Still crossing fingers to more than just a rifle look-a-like. If they already have the animations from Horrik, even the model, why not give it to the engineer?

cause only npc engineers (or engi\mechanical\mechanical weapon users) enemies get nice and cool things arround here… simple as that. Well.. one of the pvp legends uses the horrikzooka too… so its atleast already 2 “individuals” who got access to it.