My 2cents for Ready-Up post

in Engineer

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

Sorry I missed the forum but I work and can’t check this all the time! These were my brief thoughts.

Engineer:

Strengths: Condition applications and CCs as well as okay sustain through blocks if using shield or Tool Kit. Pretty good at Single and AoE dmg.

Weakness: Countering stealth players unless using Nade/Bomb build since since Engi has no real melee to just swing around randomly except tool kit but that just isn’t viable when fighting a stealth player due to lackluster dps/range in TK. Poor Condition removal and not very group supportive.

Kryponite: Hammer Warrior and Stealthy Thief. I have Still never managed beat a Condition Thief or Condition Mesmer.

Bug/Fixes Elixir Gun Tool Tips for Elixirs would be awesome if they were affected by Elixir Traits. This would allow for more Condition removal for the Engineer (since the Automated Response nerf hurt our condition defense with nothing to make up for it yet). Fumigate could be traited to cleanse the Player as well and both Elixier F and Super Elixir could then be used as additional group cleansing support! This would be super awesome! Hobosack options would be valuable to end-game aesthetics. Static Discharge still really needs work on being more accurate…I have yet to find this to be at all reliable and worth using since it can’t ever seem to even hit the largest of Norn.

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Hammer War is free kill its just matter of dodge:-) Turrets are ultimate counter for thieves and mesmers imo.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop