Need opinions on my build

in Engineer

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

My build was this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcEQFAUl0pSXHvShF17IxoHkuzhG0D9C4+KqQ+B-j0xAIsgQaCSyrIasFuioxqWwUlER1ejioVDA-w

What I want to ask:

Precise Sights or Rifle Mod?
Is Go for the Eyes any good?
Should I take Hair Trigger? Which one should I sacrifice?

in Engineer

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

Rifle mod. And yes take hair trigger and go for the eyes isn’t worth it.

First: you use 3 elixers, but have no traits for elixers what so ever. → kick out some elixers.
You’re using static discharge, it has good burst potential, but you need to spam it (and you can’t with the throw elixers). Swap out elixer B for rifle turret, it’s toolbelt skill has a 10sec VD and makes your SD spammable.

Second, scrap med packed stimulans (the med kit throw trait, it’s worthless :S) and take adrenal implant and swap out invigorating speed for somethin else, OR swap out 10 points from tools to explosives and use IC.

But what do you want to do with this build? It seems you want to go high crit chance, and burst with static discharge? Consider using toolkit aswell then, it gives high utility and another spammable toolbelt.

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

in Engineer

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

I’m thinking of using only the main weapon skill 1, because frankly I’m tired of using skills all the time with Ele lol. Want a fresh experience. So, I want to go for maximum crit chance, as high as possible.

Alright, I kicked out Precise Sights and Go for the Eyes, replaced with hair trigger and Rifle Mod respectively.

Mainly, I took MedKit and Elixir B to provide maximum Fury. The other two elixirs are for stun breakers.

The Packaged Stimulant used to be Scope, but I read about of how crappy it was, so I hanged it to Packaged, thought I could throw the fury stimulant while running lol.

How’s this:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcEQFAUl0pyUnwSyF17IxoHkuzbG0D9mX/+pAbB-j0xAIsgQaCSyrIasFuioxqWwUlER1ejioVDA-w