New build. Tips?

in Engineer

Posted by: BlueCynder.5941

BlueCynder.5941

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

You’re INSANELY squishy to the point of 1 hit kill…but your traits are those suited for tank specs , your weapon isnt traited for max range and your traits isnt suited for max dmg. Most of it looks good but some major things are severely lacking . None of your utilities are supported…

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

(edited by TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586)

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

BlueCynder.5941

I didn’t think 18k HP was that bad? I will switch out for max range, but what other things need fixing? And what utilities would you recommend..

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

Ok let me get this straight before i pick your build apart , you want maximum burst right?

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

Posted by: Mnemesis.8257

Mnemesis.8257

Ok let me get this straight before i pick your build apart , you want maximum burst right?

On top of this, I think it would help to understand what you are trying to achieve exactly? As Bama questioned, did you want outright bursting or CC? The only times you really see TK, FT, and Rifle together are if you want to throw people around, which is quickly thwarted with stability. A little bit more information on your desired role is necessary.

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

On top of this, I think it would help to understand what you are trying to achieve exactly? As Bama questioned, did you want outright bursting or CC? The only times you really see TK, FT, and Rifle together are if you want to throw people around, which is quickly thwarted with stability. A little bit more information on your desired role is necessary.

Couldnt of said it better

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

BlueCynder.5941

Couldnt of said it better

Bursting and a bit of CC which is why I chose the rifle. (I also dislike pistols and shield)
Sorry I should have said that before :P
I will be in PVE, but a lot of wvw too.

New build. Tips?

in Engineer

Posted by: hazahampo.4286

hazahampo.4286

Just some advice, i used to dislike the p/s combo but have recently fallen in love with it, its just so fun using 4 skill on shield with burst shortbow rangers!

Rishi The Pink-Warrior Lyss Braveheart-Mesmer