New datamined Sigils

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Its only me or those two new sigils will make us so much more op in pvp?:-)

Superior Sigil of Whirling Deflection – Create a whirlwind that reflects projectiles when executing a whirl finisher. (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

Superior Sigil of Explosive Vortex – Pull nearby enemies towards you when executing a blast finisher (600 radius). (Cooldown: 10 Seconds)

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: RookSix.8105

RookSix.8105

All I can think of is warrior for those.

Warrior Axe 5/GS 3 for first and Hammer burst for second. Or Warhorn being part of the CC rotation with WH5.

Or Guardian Hammer 2.

Engie im thinking bomb kit with magnetic bomb into big ol bomb. Curious to know whats gonna happen with shield blast finisher. Do they come toward you or get knocked away first?

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

Healing turret is blast finisher. So is flame blast and oribital strike which are ranged.
Can’t wait to try explosive vortex in wvw.

(edited by guildabd.6529)

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I hope they add in a leap version and may be a ranged one. No ideal what they would do though. Over all these sigil should add a lot of play for melee aimed classes so scraper should get a lot from this.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Wahoooooo!

I can’t believe that vortex gonna have 600 range … that’s op – and stupid. 240-300 is enough imo.

It will surely be a funny way to play engi with it. And probably pretty good in PvE aswell, since power Scrapper is anyway forced to use Superior Sigil of AIr wich sucks balls so hard I’d trade it for almost anything!

About that whirl finisher thingie – Can’t wait to test it with Electro-whirl … oh wait … :< Meh >_>

I really hope there will be a leap one that does “something” with each leap. Trigger leaps twice? Cause damage? Knock back??

Greez!
- Ziggs Ironeye (Ziggy)

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Bwadark.2519

Bwadark.2519

I have so many questions..

Sigil of Explosive Vortex.
If you use orbital strike at Max range, completely missing people near you. Are they still pulled to you, or do they need to be hit by the ability?
Perhaps better wording. Is the 600 radius around the skill or you. Still pulling the enemy towards your direction.

Does the blast finisher need to be in a combo field or will it just work on use for each time it’s off CD.

Are these sigil’s PvP exclusive? Is there a way to find out?

I understand that these can’t be answered. But depending on the finer details is if they’ll be worth it or not.

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

I certainly hope those never show up in PvP. We’ve got more than enough large AoE CC and projectile denial in the current meta already. The pull one would be especially broken, you’d be able to trigger it with acid bomb and follow up with electro whirl for huge damage to multiple targets every 12s.

New datamined Sigils

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

I ask myself if the vortex pulls to you or to the blast. Second would be so awesome!

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”