New engineer skill?

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

The GW2 screenshots page has been updated and there is one image that looks like it might be a new skill. It shows what appears to be an engineer (medium armour with a rifle) in Orr using a skill which looks like a graphical alteration of Regenerating Mist. The file name for the image is “Antitoxin Spray”. I’m probably jumping the gun a bit here, but could this be the first sign of the new skills they talked about a while back or is there some other explanation?

Attachments:

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

That’s SE light, medium is chunkier. Given the rifle and the name I think it’s probably just an environmental kit.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Could just be some random environmental weapon skill.

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Shiren.9532

Yeah, the medium and light look a lot alike but that is light. I guess it’s just an environmental weapon because there are no light classes that can use a rifle.

At first I thought that screen shot was of a new krait dungeon but it looks a lot like the Lyssa temple event. I don’t remember there being environmental guns in the area though.

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Yet.

/15 charrs

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Pretty obvious, its the Elixir Gun Tool belt skill, Healing Mist.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Actually, this would be the healing turret tool belt skill. They both make those water jets, but healing mist from the elixir gun doesn’t make the character take that pose, whereas regenerating mist from the healing turret does.

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Looks more like new cool stuff being given to a new NPC rather than for players to enjoy.

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Actually, this would be the healing turret tool belt skill. They both make those water jets, but healing mist from the elixir gun doesn’t make the character take that pose, whereas regenerating mist from the healing turret does.

Yup, your absolutely right. I guess it wasn’t as “pretty obvious” as I thought.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Shiren.9532

Actually it’s the new skill Anti-Toxin spray and it’s for all classes and accessed as part of the new content next week. That’s not a rifle, it’s a staff.

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Actually it’s the new skill Anti-Toxin spray and it’s for all classes and accessed as part of the new content next week. That’s not a rifle, it’s a staff.

New engineer skill?

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Arenanet is adding a new Healing skill that all professions can acquire that heals and clears conditions.