Next elite spec point of interest? When?

in Engineer

Posted by: Ederyn.3107

Ederyn.3107

Q:

40 days to the release. 2 elite spec remaining… Anyone knows when will be the next point of interest about the forge or druid? I tought was this week but im probably wrong again.. Im very sad about how they are showing the classes. We already are the most bugged class in the game.. I hoped they gave us a bit of testing this time…. Not even this. I think We will remain the less played class for ever in this game.

in Engineer

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Most likely next week and if the data mined stuff is right Druid is next and Forge is last.

This week is Labor Day so they had a day off and this weekend is the mordy invasion event.

in Engineer

Posted by: Thagyr.4136

Thagyr.4136

Most likely next week and if the data mined stuff is right Druid is next and Forge is last.

This week is Labor Day so they had a day off and this weekend is the mordy invasion event.

Datamine evidence can go either way.

Forge so far has had it’s skill icons datamined, as well as the models for the drones.

Druid has its art piece datamined. Not to sure about anything else.

It’s a toss up who goes first.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Ii`m really sad about their reveals too. I just don’t know why they did it that way. If they had revealed 3 professions between each beta weekend, that seems fair. But what did they do? First 4 professions, then 3 and then 2 professions left. How did they come to the conclusion this pattern would be a good idea? It just feels like a slap in the face of all our fellow rangers and engineers.

I really hope these 2 remaining elite specs are going to be fantastic, because they have to be if we want to have a chance against all the others, which already got tested.

Elementalist even got its elite skill rework, I really doubt we will get the same effort…..

in Engineer

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

They likely came to that conclusion based on releasing only 1 per week, in between the large game expos. You may feel inconvenienced, but they had to devote time and people to the large gaming conventions. Which is what broke things up. Given the necessity to have a solid presence at those specific gaming expos, it is understandable why it has occured as it has.

in Engineer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Ii`m really sad about their reveals too. I just don’t know why they did it that way. If they had revealed 3 professions between each beta weekend, that seems fair. But what did they do? First 4 professions, then 3 and then 2 professions left. How did they come to the conclusion this pattern would be a good idea? It just feels like a slap in the face of all our fellow rangers and engineers.

I really hope these 2 remaining elite specs are going to be fantastic, because they have to be if we want to have a chance against all the others, which already got tested.

Elementalist even got its elite skill rework, I really doubt we will get the same effort…..

To be honest, the original iteration of that elite skill was so terrible that it should never have been thought into the games files. Let’s hope the forge won’t even have anything bad enough to be reworked in the first place.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Engineer

Posted by: Temujin.7356

Temujin.7356

Still don’t like the name “forge”. Prefer “sunderer”. Just saying……

in Engineer

Posted by: Slapinator.4196

Slapinator.4196

Salvation will come on Monday with the teaser, if not then the torment continues.

in Engineer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Can’t wait to see the Forge art on twitter monday. No way are we letting those animal-loving Rangers get their reveal before us!

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

Druid will be next.

Source: I want to see Forge.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

in Engineer

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Can’t wait to see the Forge art on twitter monday. No way are we letting those animal-loving Rangers get their reveal before us!

To be fair, rangers need serious changes more desperately than engineers.

in Engineer

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

YEAH,,,,CUZ ENGIES ARE AWESUM! XD

as someone who mains both a ranger and engie I hope and pray to get something on monday

in Engineer

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

YEAH,,,,CUZ ENGIES ARE AWESUM! XD

as someone who mains both a ranger and engie I hope and pray to get something on monday

I tend to play all three medium professions the most, although ranger was my first main. I main engineer now, partially because they messed up ranger so bad in this game (also, because it’s just so much fun).

in Engineer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Forgemaster would have been a better name.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Engineer

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Screw what’s fair! ; P

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in Engineer

Kodama.6453

I think it would be fair, when engineer isn’t the class, which knews about its changes as the last. Just one single time pls. ^^ I just say “tbd”

in Engineer

Posted by: ninja sloth.2658

ninja sloth.2658

Druid will be next.

Source: I want to see Forge.

Sounds legit.

in Engineer

Posted by: SenorMoody.5908

SenorMoody.5908

Engi elite will be called “Forge” ? ? where did you get this information?
I dont like the name if thats what it is… I prefer “Juggernaut”, or “Demolitionist”

Wish it, Want it, Do it!

in Engineer

Posted by: Iozeph.5617

Iozeph.5617

Or “Failsmith?”

in Engineer

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

I imagine they started emergency rework after slowly realizing the 6-23 patch was so greatly under preforming for engi. Seems like we will be lucky to get a preview at all.

in Engineer

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

I imagine they started emergency rework after slowly realizing the 6-23 patch was so greatly under preforming for engi. Seems like we will be lucky to get a preview at all.

or they show us new epic and nice things and then nerf them 28% 24 hours after release…
and no.. i wont let the mortar nerf go… it still makes me angry

(edited by Basaltface.2786)

in Engineer

Kodama.6453

Let’s all hope we will see a forge reveal post on twitter today! Don’t give up!

in Engineer

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

fingers crossed

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Engineer

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Engi elite will be called “Forge” ? ? where did you get this information?
I dont like the name if thats what it is… I prefer “Juggernaut”, or “Demolitionist”

Engineers already have a trait called Juggernaut, and can soon use the legendary hammer Juggernaut. If the spec if called Juggernaut, we might as well call in xzbit.