No racial elite toolbelt skills?

in Engineer

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I realize these are things that are very rarely worth using anyway, but I find it kind of disappointing they’ve not even bothered to add some simple toolbelt skills to them. This is a thing that has been done in the past with the other racial skills, so that an engineer who equips these can at least do something with that toolbelt slot even if it isn’t necessarily very useful. But when I checked my engineer after the patch to see what they’d come up with… just a blank box.

Are these coming later, perhaps, and just weren’t important enough to make this patch? Or are they as dead as water combat and removing them just more trouble than it’s worth? Even a ‘press here for your bolt of lightning’ button would be better than nothing, if still vaguely sad.

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Noticed that too. Feels unfinished, but on the other hand I have to agree – we have different “probelms” now, that are more important :|

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Engineer

Posted by: GuardianofRoin.8160

GuardianofRoin.8160

I agree. Feels like the facials are completely useless for.engineers if we lose that slot. Why use the charrzooka when if I use a mortar I get the mortar AND the orbital strike? Removes usefulness of racial elite skills for engineers.

in Engineer

Posted by: nSan.4251

nSan.4251

Asura racial skills are even more useful than the racial elites.