Novice

Novice

in Engineer

Posted by: Aihao.5824

Aihao.5824

Spent my 80 lvl booster for engi, so enjoy grenade build, tried to find out some info about it for pvp, i mean unranked arenas, took sinister amulet, but my survivability is bad, and i’d like to know what amulet is better, cuz meeting some mesmer = death if there’s no corner around despite i have 2 blocks with tool kit and shield. And another question what armor prefix i need for equip – sinister or viper and why?

Novice

in Engineer

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Since you have the lvl 80 booster, I’m assuming you have HoT? On that note, do you really want to play condi engi, or would you be ok going a sustained-power route with scrapper?

Because there are a couple really strong scrapper builds to use atm. (and in pvp, you can use them even if you don’t have it unlocked in pve)

NSPride <3

Novice

in Engineer

Posted by: Aihao.5824

Aihao.5824

of course i have HoT, i’ve already discovered scrapper, and i’ll try it so time, so can u bring that strong scrapper builds as u say,but honestly i’d like to run as condi guy

Novice

in Engineer

Posted by: Rocknull.2986

Rocknull.2986

Aihao. I would recomend p/p with gernade then load up on defense utility. something like

marks/1-1-3 explo/1—2-2 scrapper-(1or3)-1-2

medicgyro/gernade/bulwork/your favorit here/stealth gyro

profit

Novice

in Engineer

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Aihao. I would recomend p/p with gernade then load up on defense utility. something like

marks/1-1-3 explo/1—2-2 scrapper-(1or3)-1-2

medicgyro/gernade/bulwork/your favorit here/stealth gyro

profit

I would probably have the last slot be either Elixer C or Elixer gun for condi-clear.

NSPride <3