One extra trait?

One extra trait?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Usually the first minor trait in an elite spec is like “gain access to Hammer and Gyro skills”, while with Scrapper it’s a normal trait (gain access to function gyro).

Of course this is not a complain about “being op” (it makes no difference), but just a mismatch in the tooltips.

Am I wrong?

One extra trait?

in Engineer

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Maybe it’s finally an expansion of our base weapon choice.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

One extra trait?

in Engineer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Pretty sure it’s next to the line’s icon.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

One extra trait?

in Engineer

Posted by: Mora.3967

Mora.3967

They moved the unlock skills/weapon to be displayed under the Specialization icon itself. Other minors are likely to change to simply state the unlocked mechanic: Continuum Split, Reaper’s Shroud, Berserk, etc.

One extra trait?

in Engineer

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

The second trait for boons and superspeed should be changed too on kill this way it will be freakin amazing for for some pve sustain in might and speed having to rely on just finishing a player or rezing is kinda useless even in pvp when you can just cleave them down. The first minor well i wish there was a way to activate it before you go down so it will rush an rez you up instead.

One extra trait?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Pretty sure it’s next to the line’s icon.

ok, but then the other elite specs have a redundant trait. Again, not complaining, of course. I’m just curious.