Open World power build?

Open World power build?

in Engineer

Posted by: ElvisMcRanft.8569

ElvisMcRanft.8569

Hey everyone!
Now that my Guardian fully ascended and I’m rolling T4 and Recommended Fracs every day, I want to come back to my roots, namely the first character I ever played in GW2; Engineer.

Working towards a Viper / Sinister build, the regular Meta one for Fractals and Raiding, so far I’m really getting the touch concerning kit changing etc.

But for Open World (Map completion, Meta Events etc) I really want to go my own Power build.
Maybe something like HGH with hammer?
Nothing too fancy, not too much kit changing, more like having Elixirs and Utilities, that support my desired “Engi smash” playstayle, preferred 100% hammer camping. Maybe with Elixir or Flamethrower and lots of utility / survivability for myself?
Can’t find a proper Power build that, maybe you got a idea / build for me or help me make one out?

Highly appreciate all the Inputs, as I really love playing engi!

Open World power build?

in Engineer

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Boon-Hammer

Drink elixirs. Hit stuff and kill stuff with a lot of long-lasting boons. Can replace Grenade Kit with whatever you want, but keep Mortar Kit for range and it’s healing elixir on skill 5.

You can have permanent Quickness by yourself without Sigil of Rage (or Agility) but you need to activate Elixir U off cooldown for 0 downtime. Rage keeps things simple.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.