[Picture] Kit Request / Awesome Drawing

in Engineer

Posted by: Noha.3749

Noha.3749

I know its too late to request kits now, but i saw this picture, implemented it mentally to the engineers ingame and well, how do i say this without being censored.. Got a very intensed feel of pleasure? Close enough.

Enjoy

P.S.
I take no credit for the drawing.
I think the artist is Bjorn Hurri, but not sure.

Attachments:

80 Everything except Ranger & Guardian.
Theorycrafter & trickster.
Friend, father & lover!

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Looks awesome, but would fit better as GS + likewise themed backpack^^

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Just make it chainsaw and it will be it:-)

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

although its painted well, I gotta say it just looks absurd…

in Engineer

Posted by: RabbitUp.8294

RabbitUp.8294

It really looks good, but so did some of our backpacks.

The problem remains the same that no matter how good something looks, if you can’t customize or remove it, it limits your character’s concept and your transmuted gear’s look.

When I first rolled an engineer, I chose the backpack item. That was without knowing anything about kits. I had this concept in mind that my character was a curious Sylvari that wanted to explore the world, and the Engineer profession symbolised that knowledge he would acquire over time, which was very different from an innate power like magic, or combat training. The backpack really fit well with that concept.

But, it’s different for others. They don’t have to follow the same concept. They want the freedom to choose, to look bad kitten , to be able to use back slot items freely, to display their weapons, etc. That was the problem, and while there was a vocal crowd that really disliked the way hobosacks looked, the bigger problem was always the limit of options, regardless of how good (or bad) hobosacks really looked.

in Engineer

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

It really looks good, but so did some of our backpacks.

The problem remains the same that no matter how good something looks, if you can’t customize or remove it, it limits your character’s concept and your transmuted gear’s look.

When I first rolled an engineer, I chose the backpack item. That was without knowing anything about kits. I had this concept in mind that my character was a curious Sylvari that wanted to explore the world, and the Engineer profession symbolised that knowledge he would acquire over time, which was very different from an innate power like magic, or combat training. The backpack really fit well with that concept.

But, it’s different for others. They don’t have to follow the same concept. They want the freedom to choose, to look bad kitten , to be able to use back slot items freely, to display their weapons, etc. That was the problem, and while there was a vocal crowd that really disliked the way hobosacks looked, the bigger problem was always the limit of options, regardless of how good (or bad) hobosacks really looked.

actually early on in the game, there were no-limited number of Back Skins. Engineers were the easiest way to get a cool back skin. I believe people forget this.