On revenant.
Heartpiercer
It even has aoe bleed.

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

I know, it’s funny.

Pistol 1 on launch, explode on target and inflict aoe bleed. Deemed OP because of Coated Bullets giving pierce, allowing multiple aoe bleed procs in grouped mobs.
Nerfed to only inflict bleed to primary target, not aoe.

Coated Bullets deleted with the pre-HoT rework, despite anet promising they’d make it baseline (and “get excited, pistol 1 will be an Explosive”). Bleed remains only on primary target despite no more piercing.

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I know, it’s funny.

Pistol 1 on launch, explode on target and inflict aoe bleed. Deemed OP because of Coated Bullets giving pierce, allowing multiple aoe bleed procs in grouped mobs.

I miss those days.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

heck im still waiting for the boon pylon we were gonna get with the med kit rework

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

heck im still waiting for the boon pylon we were gonna get with the med kit rework

Don’t know if I’d really want to construct too many of those.

Fishsticks

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Holesale.2640

Holesale.2640

That med kit rework they showed off was infinitely better than what we got in the end lol

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

That med kit rework they showed off was infinitely better than what we got in the end lol

That is the running feel with Engineer. How things are pitched are always better than how it finally ends up implemented.

I still miss old Grenadier kit. Sacrficed to make the Mortar Kit not look to bad, which it still did and then they even nerfed it.

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

TBH if this trait stays for Renegades and doesn’t get its piercing removed or the trait nerfed somehow, this is very hypocritical and unfair for Engineer pistol. They do they exact same thing yet the Engineer’s was too powerful (which isn’t even an excuse considering they have the same thing for Renegade now).

Sadly I bet we’ll never get out piercing trait back let alone baseline like they said it would become. You’d think they would just come out and say that “No we’ll never add this back, here’s why…” but they would just pretend they can’t hear us.

Don’t get me wrong I think the game is in a good place but some old stuff like this always comes back to bite them, yet they won’t remedy it.

Pistol Piercing is back

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

That is the running feel with Engineer. How things are pitched are always better than how it finally ends up implemented.

I still miss old Grenadier kit. Sacrficed to make the Mortar Kit not look to bad, which it still did and then they even nerfed it.

I agree, Grenade kit should have stayed the same and have added fields to that. Mortar kit should have become a total power option with maybe keeping the water and light fields, 2 and 3 abilities should have been some other type of power long range option like a mortar volley or something.