Pistol pierce

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

Did developers forget about it? We had it in old traitsystem. Speaking from pvp standpoint its prety much a must to have since so much pve poop running around, from clones to pets you wont hit anything in teamfights.
Pistol pierce needs to be baseline. It needs to happen. Next patch hotfix plx. There is absolutly no reason not to have it (beside lazy devs).

all is vain

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Fragmentation Shot is going to be an explosive.

Still got tears to shed … Q_Q

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: James Quall.6029

James Quall.6029

They seem to have forgotten about pistols in general, since engineers and thieves had their pistol functionality removed without a replacement over a year ago.

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

It was too good. I mean area bleeds as an auto-attack that could procure bleeds multiple times if done in a pack? I don’t think there’s an auto-attack with that functionality now.

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

It was too good. I mean area bleeds as an auto-attack that could procure bleeds multiple times if done in a pack? I don’t think there’s an auto-attack with that functionality now.

It wasn’t area bleed.

(edited by guildabd.6529)

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

It wasn’t area bleed.

This. Never was area bleed.

Pistol pierce

in Engineer

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

It wasn’t area bleed.

IIRC Sharpshooter used to be able to proc’ from the explosion. It may still but I don’t think it does anymore. Now I am curious again. And Double Earth Sigil. Oh those were the days!