Possible F6 solutions to weapon swap

in Engineer

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

Kits no longer proc weapon swaps. Instead you get an f6 called recharge. It has a 10 second cooldown and when you use it it decreases the cooldown of all skills in the currently equipped weapon or kit by a certain amount. It counts as a toolbelt skill. It would be instant.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

No, not more buttons! There are to many buttons, I can’t even access them all anymore.

in Engineer

Posted by: Wishes.3021

Wishes.3021

Kits no longer proc weapon swaps. Instead you get an f6 called recharge. It has a 10 second cooldown and when you use it it decreases the cooldown of all skills in the currently equipped weapon or kit by a certain amount. It counts as a toolbelt skill. It would be instant.

What? Is this going to be implemented in HoT? Because it seems to be procing energy sigil for me

in Engineer

Daniel Handler.4816

What? Is this going to be implemented in HoT? Because it seems to be procing energy sigil for me

Sorry this was a proposed changed. I should have made that more clear.

Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

in Engineer

Daniel Handler.4816

No, not more buttons! There are to many buttons, I can’t even access them all anymore.

I think you can handle 1 more button?

in Engineer

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

I could not handle one more button when they added F5, I had to drop my push-to-talk key. Now I’m all out, and no, you should not have to run with a 12-key mouse to play Engineer.

in Engineer

Daniel Handler.4816

I could not handle one more button when they added F5, I had to drop my push-to-talk key. Now I’m all out, and no, you should not have to run with a 12-key mouse to play Engineer.

q,e,z,x,c,f1,f2,f3,f4,f5,`,capslock
adding shift to any of these button you cannot be out? And I use those for maining mesmer, so I had just as many buttons as you with f5 being added. If chromancers can adapt to having the same number of buttons as engie. Then engie can get 1 more button.

(edited by Daniel Handler.4816)

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Nope, I definitively don’t want another button.
playing this class is already like playinga piano, and I’m not 12-fingered, nor plan to become it

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Haha, thanks Daniel but F6 is a bad idea.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash