Possible engineer bug?

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: volmok.3580

volmok.3580

Hi,

I play a lot of P/S engineer and very often I see that my double tapping the #4 skill does not trigger the blast finisher.
Does this happen to you guys as well or am I going nuts?
The stealth from #4 bomb rarely goes off, heal from water fields only has a 75% trigger rate.
This is from solo roaming and not in zergs where others can trigger the fields.

V.

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

The stealth from #4 bomb rarely goes off

The field is misleading and a combo field doesn’t actually exist until after the bomb explodes, which is roughly one second. No blast finisher will work until then. I can say for sure that there’s your problem there.

I personally have never had an issue with shield 4 especially in water fields, although I am playing on high ping.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

i felt it does nothing at all if i tap it too fast no knockback no nothing sometimes

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

the damage on that shield skill procs after the finisher and you will allways break stealth before even getting to use it if anything is nearby, it’s kinda silly it works that way but quite a few engineer blast finishers work like that, I know rocket boots procs the finisher after the damage, and jump shot will allways proc stealth even if you hit something with the landing damage

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

Hi,

I play a lot of P/S engineer and very often I see that my double tapping the #4 skill does not trigger the blast finisher.
The stealth from #4 bomb rarely goes off, heal from water fields only has a 75% trigger rate.

V.

shield blast (u need to press skill 4 for 2 time in a short period) + smoke bomb (only 2 sec on smoke field) = area stealt
fire bomb (fire field for 3 sec) + blast finisher = area might
water field combo (4 sec) + blast = area heal (nearby ally and not u)
just press fast as u can to trigger the combo skill

Engy:Turrets Nade/HgH Kit Bunker Zerker
Necro:MMMesmer:pve omniRanger:SpiritsThief:P/P

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

I have the same problem of the OP sometimes. It would seems like the second skill doesn’t actually trigger aside from the graphical effect, since neither the blast or the knockback works.

Possible engineer bug?

in Engineer

Posted by: Forestnator.6298

Forestnator.6298

Hi,

V.

shield blast (u need to press skill 4 for 2 time in a short period) + smoke bomb (only 2 sec on smoke field) = area stealt
fire bomb (fire field for 3 sec) + blast finisher = area might
water field combo (4 sec) + blast = area heal (nearby ally and not u)
just press fast as u can to trigger the combo skill

So wrong in any way lol.

a) smoke bomb = 4 sec of smoke field
b)water field from healing turret immidiatly disappear if you blow up.
c) area heal does also heal yourself