Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

Let med blaster apply barrier.

Possible way to fix med kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Kusumura.8642

Kusumura.8642

Are we still trying to salvage Med Kit?

They’ve tried to salvage it. Three times.

Each time, they made it WORSE. It was FINE when you just spammed 1-3 for Med Packs, 4 and 5 largely being what they are now. It wasn’t the best by a longshot. It was fine, however. If you were skilled with it, you could easily sustain yourself, or, if you were chicken to get into a fray, you could just stand back and throw semi-decent Med Packs at people that weren’t chicken.

Please, just.. leave Med Kit as-is and let it die. It’s a roleplay weapon, honest to goodness. That’s all it will ever be. Let it die.

in Engineer

Posted by: LilBiM.3581

LilBiM.3581

Only thing wrong with Med Kit is the AA. I don’t know that barrier would make me want to put it on and press the 1 key at my friends. If my friends wanted to be healed they would have looked for someone who plays Ministrel Ele instead.

in Engineer

Kusumura.8642

Only thing wrong with Med Kit is the AA. I don’t know that barrier would make me want to put it on and press the 1 key at my friends. If my friends wanted to be healed they would have looked for someone who plays Ministrel Ele instead.

Yeah, but see. I usually play healer in most games. I love healing. I love doing it.

I am Lucio. I am Zenyatta. I am Ana. Scoundrel, Operative, Mercenary, Commando, Astrologian, Scholar, Cleric, Mage of Light, Bard – a thousand classes that I’ve played, and I love healing.

I chose the wrong frelling class for it. It looked so promising at release, and by the time I was actually in it… well, I’d already learned the ins and outs of Engineer, so I couldn’t very well up and ditch, could I?

in Engineer

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Yeah, but see. I usually play healer in most games. I love healing. I love doing it.

Same.

And medkit sounds good in theory but sadly doesn’t deliver. If it did, it would make the prof much more appealing to me.

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

The med kit 1 skill is actually decent and can heal near 750 health per second. The 2 through 5 skills need changing and they should be AoE skills around the engi.

in Engineer

Kusumura.8642

The med kit 1 skill is actually decent and can heal near 750 health per second. The 2 through 5 skills need changing and they should be AoE skills around the engi.

What perfect group are you playing with that has all buffs on every person for it to heal 750hps on the #1 skill?

Do agree with you on the 2-5 skills though. No denying that they’d be infinitely better as such.

in Engineer

Posted by: Daerian.6523

Daerian.6523

I chose the wrong frelling class for it. It looked so promising at release, and by the time I was actually in it… well, I’d already learned the ins and outs of Engineer, so I couldn’t very well up and ditch, could I?

Well, the healing bombs were awesome, until they killed them because of Scrapper. I’m really sad about that even now, for me Engineer was that trait.

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

What perfect group are you playing with that has all buffs on every person for it to heal 750hps on the #1 skill?

Do agree with you on the 2-5 skills though. No denying that they’d be infinitely better as such.

I mostly run it in WvW groups from 10-30 people because it’s better than any other option IMO. The big thing is getting your outgoing healing power percentage up it helps the small heals a lot. I’ve hit near 1000 health per second under the right conditions.

If I’m supporting in smaller groups the heal turret is still the best as always.

in Engineer

Kusumura.8642

Well, the healing bombs were awesome, until they killed them because of Scrapper. I’m really sad about that even now, for me Engineer was that trait.

Don’t do that to me. Don’t you dare do that to me! You’re going to make me frelling cry, and it’s going to be entirely YOUR fault! T_T.

I mostly run it in WvW groups from 10-30 people because it’s better than any other option IMO. The big thing is getting your outgoing healing power percentage up it helps the small heals a lot. I’ve hit near 1000 health per second under the right conditions.

If I’m supporting in smaller groups the heal turret is still the best as always.

Large groups, yeah. That makes sense. And turret is… I hate to say it, but always the best – I specifically go out of my way /not/ to use it though, and use the Heal Gyro.

Running pistol/Shield as a Scrapper in Settler’s gear. Just to try and do something different and break away from the meta.

in Engineer

Caeledh.5437

Running pistol/Shield as a Scrapper in Settler’s gear. Just to try and do something different and break away from the meta.

Break away from the meta?

Witch!

in Engineer

Kusumura.8642

Break away from the meta?

Witch!

A witch of which ye shall abide the existence of!

in Engineer

Caeledh.5437

A witch of which ye shall abide the existence of!

I’m abiding. I’m abiding.

No, wait. I didn’t want to abide.

You’re controlling my mind. We’re all doomed!