Predator build

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: masterdesh.8943

masterdesh.8943

I am currently working on getting the predator and would like to have a build that uses rifle the majority of the time since I’m spending so much on it I’d like to see it. Any suggestions on how I might make that effective or are we pretty much stuck in the grenade kit.

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: kangaroosteak.6201

kangaroosteak.6201

You can always use a static discharge build with a rifle, the utilities are usually the toolkit, utility goggles and the rifle turret. With either the heal turret or medkit as your heal skill.

The trait lines are usually 10/20/0/10/30 or 0/30/0/10/30 or anything with static discharge and rifle mod in it.

Static discharge is really good if you’re glass built, but there are plenty of things you can modify.

[VP] Yeskey: I Theory Craft Builds and Get Into Fights!

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: masterdesh.8943

masterdesh.8943

which of the sd skills don’t shoot straight ?

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: Specterryu Quipter.8412

Specterryu Quipter.8412

which of the sd skills don’t shoot straight ?

Answer: Elixirs.

You have more options than just SD, you can use an HGH build as well. Use it while it’s still here.

Unfortunately that’s about it when it comes to having your rifle out the majority of the time.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

(edited by Specterryu Quipter.8412)

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: kangaroosteak.6201

kangaroosteak.6201

I think you can still work on the infamous 100 nades power/crit build, rifle comes into play pretty very smoothly in that build. I’ve also done a glass flamethrower build with the rifle and flamethrower, tons of control.

[VP] Yeskey: I Theory Craft Builds and Get Into Fights!

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: Absolutionis.9427

Absolutionis.9427

Note that Predator is still bugged and won’t change the look of your Grenade Volley like it used to. The bug still hasn’t been fixed for a while now.

Predator build

in Engineer

Posted by: Jahiliyya.7095

Jahiliyya.7095

Note that Predator is still bugged and won’t change the look of your Grenade Volley like it used to. The bug still hasn’t been fixed for a while now.

Not fixed for other ledgendaries as well…. I have a Quip. Youtube videos show streamer Grenade Volley. I’ve never seen it in game since I got the Quip. I don’t think they intend legendaries to affect tool kit skills anymore.

Commander Jam, The Republic [SPQR] on Sanctum of Rall
Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo