Purity of Purpose! (WITH COOL VIDEOS!)

in Engineer

Posted by: Astro Bear.6305

Astro Bear.6305

Even though most of us are bummed about the lack of real buffs, I decided to make a little video (mainly mocking) about the patch. I hope you enjoy fellow engineers. c:

Attachments:

in Engineer

Posted by: Milan.9035

Milan.9035

You already posted this in my thread……. hehe i love it. I think we need to fill the whole first page with this kind of stuff. Maybe they will tell us something.

in Engineer

Astro Bear.6305

Maybe if I spam it enough the balance team will take a hint lol

in Engineer

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

R I P gir shld i cri evertim

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Engineer

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Bump it to the top!!! I love it!!!! So creative and yea, makes the point clearly!!!!

in Engineer

Astro Bear.6305

I’m pretty stoked about the fire bomb buff. 20 extra damage a tick?! Engi is gonna be a PvE dps machine. Slow down there Anet, you might overbuff us.

in Engineer

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

in Engineer

Posted by: coro.3176

coro.3176

Yesterday I was being attacked by an enemy in WvW, so I did what any modern engineer would do. I ran and stood next to them, then activated Rocked Boots! This didn’t actually kill them so I ran back, waited 20 seconds and did it again .. and again .. and again .. and again ..and again .. and again… and again .. and again .. and I actually got a crit that time, so it was enough to down them.

in Engineer

Astro Bear.6305

Don’t mind at all, maybe someone from Anet will see it there lol

in Engineer

Posted by: miriforst.1290

miriforst.1290

Yesterday I was being attacked by an enemy in WvW, so I did what any modern engineer would do. I ran and stood next to them, then activated Rocked Boots! This didn’t actually kill them so I ran back, waited 20 seconds and did it again .. and again .. and again .. and again ..and again .. and again… and again .. and again .. and I actually got a crit that time, so it was enough to down them.

Pics or it didnt happen.

in Engineer

Posted by: Zaviel.1245

Zaviel.1245

Blame that Gyro superspeed, THAT is why they removed the daze.

in Engineer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Purity of purpose!

Yea let’s have a cast time for doing pitiful damage that doesn’t scale and doesn’t do anything else besides resetting cooldowns and setting off something as specific as final salvo….

So the purpose is to not bother.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.