PvP bunker build

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: Skullcandy.8436

Skullcandy.8436

OK so I’m looking for an engineer bunker build so I can sit on a point and hold It until I get help from a team mate if tried a couple of different builds but nothing seems to be working, most of the time I’m better off just in my burst rifle build and killing instead of trying to out last someone

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: noblue.8640

noblue.8640

Use pistol/shield and bomb kit. Get the “protection injection” trait, as well as runes that improve protection. You’ll probably have low health, but high toughness, so a utility skill that deals with conditions is a good idea.

This build has a lot of blinds with pistol and smoke bomb. Bomb kit punishes people who sit on points.

Unlike some bunker builds on rangers, it won’t make you unkillable without any effort on your part. You need to be switching weapons/kits and using active defenses.

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: Sonho.3697

Sonho.3697

im running this build while spvping with my lads and i can easly hold 2 people for a good amount of time before i need help.

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/engineer#10|10|2729|253|1095|6383|4065|30|1795|1792|1885|20|2268|1866|0|0|0|0|0|20|1015|1880|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: Cempa.3645

Cempa.3645

You say you hold 2 people with that build but you have 9xx Toughness and no shield. You also have no way of removing Conditions, at least go all the way uo the Alchemy trait to have all elixirs remove conditions or equip the 45sec ability that removes conditions.

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: Tribant.8127

Tribant.8127

Pretty successful with this build holding points until backup arrives. You wont be melting any faces but you can take a ton of punishment.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fcQQJAqelspyXHwSdF17IRoHF2wCGUh8K6xj1vjB;TsAA1CtoyyklIL7VuskZN24UwEDA

meh cant get the link working…
0/10/30/30/0
VI
I, VII, IX
II, VI, XII

5/6 soldier runes
any vit or tgh rune for last slot
soldiers amulet
superior water/blood for weapons

elixir s h c b, supply crate

(edited by Tribant.8127)

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

This is what you want.

Let it be our little secret, mmk?

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Skullcandy.8436

Awesome thanks guys I’ll have to try some of these out.. and does a lot of our survivability come from all the blinds we have?

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: Sonho.3697

Sonho.3697

You say you hold 2 people with that build but you have 9xx Toughness and no shield. You also have no way of removing Conditions, at least go all the way uo the Alchemy trait to have all elixirs remove conditions or equip the 45sec ability that removes conditions.

i never put in the gear. thats why theres no thoughness or shield. gees. i have never had problems against conditions build yet.

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: CptCosmic.3156

CptCosmic.3156

I would go for this build if you are looking for a build that can keep fighting on a point:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fcAQJAqelspyXnuSeF1LJRIF43wgKUfRPyPln8nCsF;TgAAzCpoay0koJbTumkNB

it has the durability you want but also the damage to attrit someone down by yourself.

(edited by CptCosmic.3156)

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Skullcandy.8436

I’m getting a bad link for what you posted

PvP bunker build

in Engineer

Posted by: CptCosmic.3156

CptCosmic.3156

I’m getting a bad link for what you posted

then just copy the link manually? =D