Queen's Gauntlet Engineer Tips and Tricks

in Engineer

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Hey all,

Thought I’d start a thread where we can give advice on how to beat the various Queen’s Gauntlet challengers on engineer.

I’ve personally made it to Strugar and Chomper (Tier 3) just using a standard SD build. Having a bit of trouble with those two though.

Any advice?

Feel free to post other questions if you have em!

Edit: Bought a bowl of sweet and spicy butternut squash soup and beat Strugar and Chomper within the last 5 seconds. Now I’m on Liadri. Trying to figure out the mechanics

(edited by Nevets Crimsonwing.5271)

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

I’m stuck on Strugar. Very aggravating.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

For Strugar and Chomper, I used a combination Turret-Static Discharge build, with Pistol and Shield. If you place the turrets, they’ll help wear down both combatants, which makes finishing the fight much easier – when I did it, Strugar was a few hits (delivered via SD burst) from death when he whipped out his meatskewer.

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

Yeah. I got through it after a couple more tries.

Now I’m stuck on the final fight. So maddening!

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Reddit person used full rabid gear, grenades, conditions. Try elixir R and elixir S. I’m getting really close. Will beat it tonight.

Edit: BEAT IT! Now to beat her with 8 lights

No food either.

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

Yeah, I’m not sure what the deal is with that fight. It’s just…well. I don’t want to come off as whiny, but honestly, it seems like they didn’t really test it at all.
I can understand the intention of making something difficult, but two separate instant-death mechanics (one an AoE that covers half the field, one linked to the minions), a three-layer invincibility field (which can only be stripped by luring said minions into a small patch of light, and then hurling the resulting shard at the boss), a randomly-located Pull generator (which also, occasionally, somehow returns Obstructed when attacked), and an utterly unexplained “Oh, yeah, occasionally the screen goes wonky like you’re in Sanctum Sprint and get Solar Flare’d” thing just seem like way too much to have going on – and that’s just in the first half of the fight.
I’ve yet to get to the second half, myself, and I’ll probably hold off on trying to do it in case they patch her down like they did Adnul. Best of luck to anyone willing to brave it all and try to take her down, though.

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

I did them all with standart SD build. Its more about current boss tactics than build.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

I got her to less than 5% and died.

I notice that the second phase AoE rotates around the room (after she’s vulnerable).

Since it’s ranged, Grenade Kit is best. I’ve been using Tool Kit to Magnet the adds to save time. Rocket Boots as third utility.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Anyone have an idea of which t3 boss to beat with 5 gambits? I thought maybe the sniper, but our wall doesn’t block his snipe.

in Engineer

Phineas Poe.3018

Anyone have an idea of which t3 boss to beat with 5 gambits? I thought maybe the sniper, but our wall doesn’t block his snipe.

It doesn’t but I’d still take him over others. Use Magnet to pull him to you early on and just burst him down as best you can. Toss Elixir U doesn’t work with it, but it can be avoided with Elixir S.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

On liadri I’ve only managed to throw 4 lights on her. This is going to prove to be very difficult.

Edit: got to 7 white lights, ran out of time.

in Engineer

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

Are the orbs supposed to be always obstructed when you try to shoot at it?

in Engineer

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

But… there are only 4 lights.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

But… there are only 4 lights.

What do you mean? Bring shadows into the white whirlpools, create lights, throw at her.

in Engineer

digitalruse.9085

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Engineer

Posted by: Karril Daltaya.4980

Karril Daltaya.4980

Tarnished Coast since Beta, now Banished forever to the Megaservers…

in Engineer

Posted by: Vergil Huragok.3967

Vergil Huragok.3967

Any advice on getting the ooze achievement? Or a link to the build that’d help for the Chomper achievement as well <-< Currently are the two things on my to do list besides straight up beating it and getting much needed tickets

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Ooze and Chomper I used a standard berserker + SD build. All ruby orbs, rifle. For ooze you can also take elixir u for the shield, and shield on offhand for the reflect. Chomper becomes WAY easier if you get the meat he throws. Stun the dog, steal his meat, focus dog first and you’ll be solid.

in Engineer

Posted by: Talsi.1469

Talsi.1469

I was able to get all the way up to final boss (did not beat her yet, she is very tricky) with standard SD build – with some minor variations depending on boss.
But I believe that it can be done with pretty much any build, you just have to know that skills each boss have and adjust your tactic accordingly. A lot of CC also helps :-)

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the former.” Albert Einstein

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Would really love advice on how engis are beating high stakes gambler.

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

Would really love advice on how engis are beating high stakes gambler.

I think Deadeye is the way to go for this, or any gambit achievement. Bring Tool Kit, Elixir S (for backup), and anything else that suits your build. I play P/S conditions, or hybrid with bombs.

When the fight starts rush him and do as much damage as you can. As soon as he teleports away use Magnet. If you can’t get to him fast enough use the Gear Shield first to block headshot, then Magnet after to bring him close. You should be able to kill him before he teleports again to headshot, but if he does you have Elixir S in your back pocket if you need it to survive the headshot.

I used 3 gambits on this strategy, and it was close but it was also my first try. I think Engis can do this fight with 5 gambits no problem. No real need to dodge, move much past the first part, the damage isn’t that much so extra isn’t too bad.

EDIT: Headshot is unblockable. I could have sworn that I blocked it the first time but now trying for 5 gambits it goes right through. Gotta be quick on the Magnet or use Elixir S I guess. If you could not take the evade gambit you’d have to do the crowd favorite I think, as earthquakes does knockdown which sucks for us. Crowd favorite throws in a growing Quaggan just like the t1 fight, which is actually not too bad as you could potentially rally off it. I think I’m going to not bother with the dodge gambit for a few rounds and try crowd favorite.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

(edited by Adamantium.3682)

in Engineer

Posted by: MystF.5186

MystF.5186

Ooze and Chomper I used a standard berserker + SD build. All ruby orbs, rifle. For ooze you can also take elixir u for the shield, and shield on offhand for the reflect. Chomper becomes WAY easier if you get the meat he throws. Stun the dog, steal his meat, focus dog first and you’ll be solid.

Being trying to do this, but Strugar keeps crippling me and knocking me over, So hard to make it to the meat myself. And he tends to throw more than one meat at the time.

in Engineer

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I’m sorry but what does ‘SD’ mean.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Engineer

Posted by: johnsonade.9547

johnsonade.9547

I’m sorry but what does ‘SD’ mean.

oh, SD is for Static Discharge, I believe

in Engineer

Vergil Huragok.3967

Being trying to do this, but Strugar keeps crippling me and knocking me over, So hard to make it to the meat myself. And he tends to throw more than one meat at the time.

If you’re human take Avatar of Grenth as chilled is the only condition you have that can slow him down, it’s what I did to finally get it

in Engineer

Posted by: BardaTheHobo.9752

BardaTheHobo.9752

I finally just beat Liadri, took a few tries, I first tried SD zerker but kept dying while trying to kill her, then CD grenades which did not fair to well, then tried CD bombs but I kept running out of time. Then on my first try with a weird HGH CD FT build I managed to get her down. Here is what I used in case anyone was interested:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQJAqal0pyanvSdF1LJxoCdGki8eXRPyPln8nCsF-jQxAlugUdnGrGCTjuoadMAA-e

Basically I swapped between FT and Med Kit for swiftness procs / to heal / keep my might up while I threw the 3 lights on her then used Elixir B when I could damage her and unloaded everything from my pistols with incendiary ammo active and just kited around the room with pistol skills, using napalm and Flame blast from FT when appropriate.

For all of the other challenges I swapped between a CD turret build and SD.

Dextarr Thunderfuse – Charr Engineer
Rragar Ragehammer – Charr Warrior
Achilles Adrastos – Human Warrior

in Engineer

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

Beaten ’em all with Carrion Grenadier. They were so easy, except last T3 fight which took a LOT of tries..
I believe I chose Frailty, Squeamish, On Fire, Cripple and No Endurance for tier 3 fight which was Subject 7. Done on first try, I got downed but my conditions finished it off. (lol)
No luck on 8 Orbs achievement unfortunately.

Tip: Get 100% Condition Duration and laugh at everything.

(edited by PCanineBrigade.4916)

in Engineer

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

I beat them all with rabid gear yesterday, used 2 kits + elixir S. Switched between grenades/flamethrower/toolkit/bomb kit depending on if I needed more damage, control or defense. Didn’t use food.

High stakes I did on Subject 7 aswell, first try no problem, just don’t pick the earthquake & outnumbered ones.

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

I beat them all with rabid gear yesterday, used 2 kits + elixir S. Switched between grenades/flamethrower/toolkit/bomb kit depending on if I needed more damage, control or defense. Didn’t use food.

High stakes I did on Subject 7 aswell, first try no problem, just don’t pick the earthquake & outnumbered ones.

Did you kill the small oozes?

Edit:

Using Clip’s method, I beat high stakes gambler, triple threat, risk taker, and humble victor all in one go.

Gear: Full rabid, 2x rune of hoelbrak, 2x rune of fire, 2x rune of altruism.

Trinkets: Marriner’s Flask, Fierceshot’s Arrow, Khilbron’s Phylactery, Ouroboros Loop, Hymn to the Prophets and a Fractal Capacitor. Capacitor was PTV. No infusions, just agony resistance.

Used Pistol/Shield. Pistol was rabid with superior sigil of battle. Shield was Power/Tough/Healing Power with superior sigil of energy.

Traits were 30/0/0/30/10.

In Explosives I used II, V, XI.

In Alchemy I used I, IV, XI.

In Tools I used VI.

Skills: Healing turret, grenade kit, elixir s, tool kit.

Plan: Run at Ooze in melee range, drop supply crate, fire off all condition nades, use pry bar. Rinse and repeat with grenades and pry bar. Stay in melee range the whole time.

I may have picked up the healing packets from supply crate, but I didn’t use a healing skill otherwise. Ooze melted, I still had half my health left. Didn’t kill any of the small oozes either.

I did use food. I used a rare veggie pizza so I could have +70% condition duration, and I used a superior sharpening stone for a bit of extra power. Good luck to all! I still need the 8 lights achievement.

Oh, and gambits; like Clip said, don’t pick earthquake & outnumbered.

in Engineer

digitalruse.9085

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Engineer

Adamantium.3682

Hmm, you know what I think you guys are right that Subject 7 is the easiest. I think I was trying to be too fancy with Deadeye, the only actual challenging part about S7 is not killing any oozes. Especially if you bring Elixir U, the rest of the oozes really aren’t a problem.

If anyone is having trouble with not killing oozes, the way I did that was just put on all my Rabid gear for max condition damage, throw on an Elixir Gun and auto attack. It’s really our only 100% single target auto attack that does respectable damage. Be sure to use Poison Dart Volley and Fumigate to reduce the healing he gets, but otherwise it’s pretty easy. Elixir Gun, FT, Elixir U is what I used. FT for the Incendiary Ammo and Napalm right on S7 for burning the whole time, Elixir U for the wall when a lot of oozes come out and Quickness at that point, and Elixir Gun for auto attack and poison. Pretty easy.

Jade Quarry

in Engineer

Vergil Huragok.3967

Can’t seemt o get Laidri, came close once with a variation of that FT build Hobo had but no luck lately x-x

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Just beat “Light Up the Darkness” after probably 75 tries. I beat it AFTER I ran out of time. As I was falling down below, the boss died of condition damage and I was teleported back up. Literally shouted out loud when I saw myself teleport from the middle of the air back to the platform alive. Wish I had recorded it, was the most exciting moment I’ve ever had in GW2. I think I only got 7 lights on her, so it might be bugged or there might be a typo on the achievement.

I used the same build I posted above, except I used Med Kit, Grenade kit, Elixir S and Elixir R. Had supply crate too. I used a Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew as food.

in Engineer

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Hi, playing engineer. I’m having trouble with Deadeye at the moment even without gambits(but asking in the other forums already). I read the headshot is unblockable which seems to be a problem.

Subject 7 – the ooze already seemed easy for me without gambits. Also not killing any other oozes for the achievement(without gambit) was easy with a lot of knockback and doing fast damage(cause you need to kill him fast because of other small oozes healing and damaging).

I think with gambit and if you already have the other achievement it could be easy do just aoe damage him a lot. Bombs and stuff(I prefer bombs over grenades… also using the mines and used this against the pirates… the toolbelt mine skill if used and then directly detonated with the 5 small mines is good for additonal damage to damage fast) (I use damage / rifle build).

in Engineer

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

Anyone got any suggestions tips for Meatless Murder? That scumbag Norn CONTINUALLY throws the meat directly on the dog preventing me from even getting a chance to grab it.

in Engineer

Posted by: Divus.3175

Divus.3175

I killed almost everything with hgh power build 30/10/0/30/0 with grenades. I sometimes picked rifle for knockback, sometimes pistol/shield for block and refleckting projectiles. Did 3 gambites on Ooze, just still trying to kill Liadri. I think I’ll have to change second elixir utility to tool kit for extra block and magnet.

[KING] Desolation – Pikan Parom (engineer), Grace Parom (ele)

in Engineer

Posted by: Dragon Ruler X.8512

Dragon Ruler X.8512

I have a Level 80 Guardian, Warrior, Thief, and Mesmer. I am attempting the Meatless Murder Achievement and cannot seem to find a class that can provide enough stability, movement, and damage to effectively kill “Chomper” before he gets 10 slabs thrown in his face that I can’t seem to pick up. Any tips/hints/full gameplay method play by plays would be appreciated.

in Engineer

Luthan.5236

I’m not yet there… still need to bead Deadeye. But that next boss with the “Chomper” seems interesting. Is it possible to perma CC him(rifle knockback, big ol bomb, mine and ram)? Cause that’s what I usually like to do and I want to try this when I finally manage do beat Deadeye.

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

Chomper and Strugar are one of those pair-bosses that’s set up in such a way that one will get stronger if the other dies. I managed to take them out in my first attempt, though the Caladhog caught me offguard; it seems like it’s probably beneficial to use a lot of Bounce attacks, such as Static Discharge, or other attacks that will hit both, simply because that way they stay at similar HP.

Haven’t tried to perma-CC, but it’s theoretically possible; they don’t have any immunities that I can recall. Just that there’s two of them.

in Engineer

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

They’re immune to immobilize just like every other gauntlet person for whatever reason. (Immune to immob but not stun. Logic.)

in Engineer

Posted by: Ryan.2758

Ryan.2758

Hey, I beat Liadri yesterday on my engineer.

Some times for most of the fights.

Pistol/shield tends to be the best weapon combo, as rifle netshot is useless, and the same goes for glue shot.

Nothing beats the healing turret in any of the encounters, as the condition removal is just too essential for some fights.

I personally preferred running elixir S, thumper turret, and a kit depending on the situation. Elixir S is self explanatory. Thumper turret is actually very very useful. Not only does it provide a cripple and an aoe launch, it also draws extreme mob aggro. This allows you time to heal and damage without any threat of damage.

Now for some tips for Liadri. After a LOT of experimentation, the best weapon set and utilities are pistol/shield with healing turret, Elixir S, grenade kit, and tool kit.

Elixir S gives you a clutch way to avoid those “I’m about to get one shot” moments, and grenade kit is ESSENTIAL for the second stage. Tool kit provides not only another block, but also the ever useful magnet pull which can be used to save a lot of time on phase 1. The box of nails is also useful for kiting liadri in phase 2.

For traits, I specced deep into grenades, but put a lot of points into the last tree for the increased endurance regen. Spec for swiftness on kit switching and then go into the second for last tree for vigor on swiftness. This allows you not only to kite better, but also gives you nearly twice as many opportunities to dodge.

In phase 2, manage your healing turret to remove the 30+ second cripples, and switch between grenade kit and tool kit to manage damage and your block. I recommend smart casting, but I did it without. Also, my gear is mix of rampager’s and berserker’s.

Hope this helps someone.

Forgot to mention elite. Supply drop, kitten .

Also, for struggar. Just static shot as much as possible, and try to beat the dog to the meat. I believe cripple works, but I’m not sure. As usual, be ready to cleanse the cripple that the main guy applies to you, and once you get 4 or 5 meat stacks, burn him down and then switch to the dog. The dog has a highly telegraphed attack that will one shot you, but it is easily dodgeable, and if you have a thumper turret down it will go to that instead.

(edited by Ryan.2758)

in Engineer

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

i preferred the oh pistol for buring. glue shot is an aoe cripple, not just immobilize, which was infinitely useful in helping me kite. i ran 30/0/0/30/10 HGH grenades for pretty much everything. i swapped out the elixir cd reduction for vigor on swiftness and elixir b for elixir r for liadri. beat everything in one go except for the deadeye guy and liadri

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in Engineer

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Anyone got any suggestions tips for Meatless Murder? That scumbag Norn CONTINUALLY throws the meat directly on the dog preventing me from even getting a chance to grab it.

Takes a little bit of luck. I think I tried to cripple the dog or use the rifle’s knockback and just hoped the meat wouldn’t drop right on him. Soon as you can get one or two meats just zerk the dog down. Faster he dies, less chance there is that the meat will land right on him.

in Engineer

Adamantium.3682

Aside from the final boss (which I just beat!) this was the hardest thing for me to do.

You’ve got to set up with a good amount of damage first and foremost. I normally use bombs with a Sigil of Hyrdomancy so that’s what I stuck with here and it worked well. First I would try to separate the two of them, through BOB or whatever, and then start wailing on the dog. I would keep my eyes on the Norn the whole time though, and as soon as he threw a meat I would watch it and run straight to it to beat the dog. It seemed to me he thew the first two meats back to back, so I would have to still keep an eye on him for the next one. If I was successful and able to get the first two meats, the dog was usually at about 75%. At this point I would run to the dog, switch kits (hopefully proccing the freezing), and just unleash as much damage as I possible could. Elixir U + Bomb Kit. With 2 stacks of meat I did a lot to him, burning him pretty quick. When I was actually successful he started running for the third meat at about 10% health but luckily I had PBR slotted and was able to interrupt him just long enough to finish him off. Definitely a fun fight!

Jade Quarry

in Engineer

digitalruse.9085

Bumping for folks looking for advice. Stuck on the man and his dog currently (not even trying for the meatless thing). Frustrating.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

(edited by digitalruse.9085)

in Engineer

Luthan.5236

I’m also at the dog. Got Deadey by luck when match stopped with a win for me(must have been a bug cause the next one selected the same boss and it ended my fight early and send him in).

Really hard… that guy is throwing the meat too often and the dog is eating it too fast(like not a skill use time for him to eat it). Crippling works a bit… but is not unlimited and he still can outrun me especially if I don’t have additional knockdowns ready and he is far away. Tried everything… this is impossible.

I was lucky to get 3 meat but then he got more and more and was at 4 and 50 percent health. That’s the best I could do.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

I’ve cleared every cheeto on the living story this time around, so I can offer some input. I used a 30/10/0/0/30 grenadier zerker build for everything up to and including Liadri the first time around. Rubies, static discharge with rifle turret, ’nade kit, tool kit with power wrench.

For the dog/owner situation, I advise nuking the dog asap, possibly swapping one of your skills out for portable battering ram to keep him pinned down. Freeze grenade will completely neutralize his ability to eat meat, so take advantage of that and eat some yourself (the damage increase is fairly significant). Also use overcharged shot when you can. Pistol/shield isn’t as great as people think for actually just killing the bosses, it’s more for doing the harder challenges / gambits.

Liadri is incredibly easy once you figure out the pattern, at least the normal mode cheeto. If you want some extra defense, bring along elixir S instead of rifle turret, and pistol/shield, but at that point I had so many blocks that I was occasionally forgetting to use some. I’d start the match, nuke the first cosmic orb, stand by the pit, chuck the orb fairly quickly after the shadow entered it, and this part is important – move as quickly as you can to the next pit, and use magnet on a shadow. If you take too long, you’ll lose a good bit of potential time, because the trick here is that you’ll get one orb instantly, and the next shadow will spawn on the opposite side of the next well, and save you a bit of time in trying to maneuver it! If you just want the normal mode kill, boom you’ve got 2.5 minutes to do it now. If you want hard mode, there’s better guides than I can provide that I used (I respecced for 10/0/30/30/0 as the guide on reddit stated, albeit I used berserker gear, took me a good ~30 tries to get, would’ve taken 15 if I hadn’t botched it one time with her at 1%!). I actually swapped out elixir S for elixir C, because one time I got 8 orbs on her and timed out – I had almost 1 minute of weakness on me, and it explained everything.

For 5 gambits, I won’t lie – I swapped to warrior. If I could use tremors, I’d just use everything but weakness and crowd favorite on sub7 and obliterate him. Sadly your choices are pretty rough until they bring tremors back, because being crippled, unable to dodge, and having a gigantic quaggan eating your face is impossible to do as an engineer, and doing low damage is harder since you’ll just have to walk around the edge of the arena pewpewing s7 and hoping for the best! Rough with the way the camera works, b’chea. Also, I cheated to do weakness / moar damage, I brought an ogre pet whistle for Deadeye and used the bear it spawned to bodyblock his shots while I wailed on him.

Pic for proof, edited for profanity.

Attachments:

in Engineer

Posted by: naboac.5876

naboac.5876

I did the 5 gambits achievment on Subject 7 with this build. Choose everything except for crowd favorite. Run in, drop turrets and start bombing. Wait some seconds and overcharge for blind. When the smoke is gone, use the smoke bomb for more blind. Use static shot for another blind. Subject 7 will now be on about 50% hp. You will now start to take some damage. Drop supply crate for heals. Continue to bomb the boss and at the same time you will probably need to grab some heals. Overcharge and use smoke bomb as soon as possible. It will take down the boss pretty quick.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fcAQJAqalIq6ZnqSTF17IRoHJWwqVkiLb5PKkbaB-jwxAYrAm8KiGbboIasqShUtZk9GCpOkIHDgZA-e

in Engineer

digitalruse.9085

Strugar is just… infuriating. Trying your suggestion Kamahl, but in zerkers I just die too fast. Strugar is humping me while try to burn Chomper and it just doesn’t feel like I am doing a whole lot of damage to the later. Still trying.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Engineer

Adamantium.3682

I’m also at the dog. Got Deadey by luck when match stopped with a win for me(must have been a bug cause the next one selected the same boss and it ended my fight early and send him in).

Really hard… that guy is throwing the meat too often and the dog is eating it too fast(like not a skill use time for him to eat it). Crippling works a bit… but is not unlimited and he still can outrun me especially if I don’t have additional knockdowns ready and he is far away. Tried everything… this is impossible.

I was lucky to get 3 meat but then he got more and more and was at 4 and 50 percent health. That’s the best I could do.

It’s definitely not impossible, did you read the post I made detailing exactly how I did it right above your post? It seems like some of the suggestions I made could help you, most notably how at some point you need to stop trying to beat the dog to every meat and just kill it. I did this after 2 meats, because I noticed a pattern that the first 2 came pretty quick then there was somewhat of a break before the 3rd and 4th. I would freeze the dog and just blow him up as soon as I picked up that second meat. Try to set up with some more damage in your build and this may work better for you.

Jade Quarry