Quip and Medium armor

Quip and Medium armor

in Engineer

Posted by: Kuess.1842

Kuess.1842

These are not a match. I have an amazing engi Asura. I fight for the pride of us all. And I have Quip. But when my precious legendary that I worked on for a year is stowed….sad face Nothing is visible because of the Medium armor covering it. It’s not a nice graphics thing. Since it already becomes tiny with an Asura. I’d actually like to show off my weapons as well. But for that you need to either have greatsword, longbow or staff. :s

Maybe when you are looking at how to make some legendaries equally awesome to the overrated greatswords, this is something you could look at.

Quip and Medium armor

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Make bigger character and transfer legendary there

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Quip and Medium armor

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Not a valid option. An entire race should not have to suffer from weapons hidden within armor clipping.

Truthfully, I think the scaling of asura weapons is too drastic. A human female at the smallest height is about the same height as an asura at max height. Yet their weapon scaling is vastly different.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Quip and Medium armor

in Engineer

Posted by: Rynn.1324

Rynn.1324

Not a valid option. An entire race should not have to suffer from weapons hidden within armor clipping.

Truthfully, I think the scaling of asura weapons is too drastic. A human female at the smallest height is about the same height as an asura at max height. Yet their weapon scaling is vastly different.

Not even remotely close – a human female at minimum height is more than a foot taller than a max height asura.

I play an asura myself, and I’m working on my legendary. I’ll be getting Quip, and the thing about that is that if you want people to notice it, all you have to do is fire it. ^.^

[Tarnished Coast] Lizzibeth Huffles, Asuran Genius (Engineer) at Play

Quip and Medium armor

in Engineer

Posted by: Kuess.1842

Kuess.1842

Not even remotely close – a human female at minimum height is more than a foot taller than a max height asura.

I play an asura myself, and I’m working on my legendary. I’ll be getting Quip, and the thing about that is that if you want people to notice it, all you have to do is fire it. ^.^

Yeah Ive been doing that. But I start feeling like a moron who has to shoot her gun just for ppl to see its awesomeness.