Real World Blueprints

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Posted by: Stephen.3275

Stephen.3275

Hey guys! I am loving the whole engineer concept, even in other games (obviously, GW2 is the best), and I like making props.

What I am lacking is blueprints. I want to make one of the turrets that engineers can make. Either rifle turret or flame turret. I am not very good at making blueprints, so I was hoping someone with more knowledge in the area can make a blueprint for me.

Thanks in advance!

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i suggest start with the flame turret , it is less likely to kill someone :P

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Stephen.3275

i suggest start with the flame turret , it is less likely to kill someone :P

LOL, oooooooooh! That’s cold, dude!

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Posted by: miriforst.1290

miriforst.1290

If you want to get into replicas as well i would recommend gyros.

They would be about as effective as the “real deal”.

And if you put them in your pocket they certainly stick to you better than the originals.

For extra authenticity make them out of folded paper.

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

And if you put them in your pocket they certainly stick to you better than the originals.

There’s an entire page of threads dedicated to the likes of you whining. Why can’t you leave completely unrelated and actually interesting threads alone?

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Stephen.3275

There’s an entire page of threads dedicated to the likes of you whining. Why can’t you leave completely unrelated and actually interesting threads alone?

Would be helpful, however, making the gyros isn’t such a bad idea, they would be pretty easy to make. In that regard, I still need blueprints

Real World Blueprints

in Engineer

Posted by: miriforst.1290

miriforst.1290

Would be helpful, however, making the gyros isn’t such a bad idea, they would be pretty easy to make. In that regard, I still need blueprints

Actually i think a gyro standing on a transparent plastic stand would be a kitten cool desktop ornament. Even more so if its the sneaky with built in lights