RiP AMR. Moment of shine has passed.

in Engineer

Posted by: Yvonio.9380

Yvonio.9380

Alright, 10s cooldown was too strong, pretty broken. Sure. Everyone agrees. But back to 90s? Come on!!! That’s horrible! And the rest of the traits in the adept tier aren’t much better… Shield trait, sure if you use shield, but Rifle too stronk… and a smoke bomb without smoke field is pretty kitten bad…

in Engineer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

mecha leg and bunker down are really strong and they synergies really well with their minor traits

in Engineer

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

it always used to be a 90dec cd. it’s as useful as iy used to be, which is i think very useful.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

it always used to be a 90dec cd. it’s as useful as iy used to be, which is i think very useful.

Yeah but it was a minor trait so it made sense. Now that it’s an actual trait that we have to choose to pick it’s a little ridiculous for it to still be at 90 seconds.

in Engineer

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Yeah but it was a minor trait so it made sense. Now that it’s an actual trait that we have to choose to pick it’s a little ridiculous for it to still be at 90 seconds.

i agree it should be reduced to 30 or so seconds, but that doesn’t stop it from being useful.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Engineer

Posted by: Prisoner.2419

Prisoner.2419

Not recharging Cleansing Burst or gadgeteer-overcharged AMR, however, does prevent it from being useful.