Rifle Barrels?

Rifle Barrels?

in Engineer

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

They said the baseline range of Rifle will be at 1200, and the trait for it is gone.

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Rifle Barrels?

in Engineer

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

I know right?
Edit: I assume their reasoning was the 600 range overcharge which would be pretty strong in pvp.

(edited by robertul.3679)

Rifle Barrels?

in Engineer

Posted by: Proteus.6795

Proteus.6795

Please give 1200 range for the autoattack.

Rifle Barrels?

in Engineer

Posted by: MURKATRON.8425

MURKATRON.8425

Not only did they say rifle range would be increased but pistol as well. Neither of them are, in addition they said the pistol auto attack would be an “explosion”, triggering traits from the explosives trait line. It’s not.
Meanwhile they decided to move ranger back from 1200 to 1500 range.
REALLY ANET?
They actually increased most class’s range weapons as default except engi, but wait you have mortar kit that hits 1500 range! but we’ll make it move at 2 miles an hour and immediately nerf the dmg by 28%. At the same time as not buffing engi range in line with other classes we’ll nerf your movement and dmg negation through access to vigor.
And they give rangers 1500 range, increased attack speed and piercing arrows so rapid shot hits 5 people now, not to mention ele’s burn stacking.
Hammer spec better be kitten good is all i can say.

Rifle Barrels?

in Engineer

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

Not only did they say rifle range would be increased but pistol as well. Neither of them are, in addition they said the pistol auto attack would be an “explosion”, triggering traits from the explosives trait line. It’s not.
Meanwhile they decided to move ranger back from 1200 to 1500 range.
REALLY ANET?
They actually increased most class’s range weapons as default except engi, but wait you have mortar kit that hits 1500 range! but we’ll make it move at 2 miles an hour and immediately nerf the dmg by 28%. At the same time as not buffing engi range in line with other classes we’ll nerf your movement and dmg negation through access to vigor.
And they give rangers 1500 range, increased attack speed and piercing arrows so rapid shot hits 5 people now, not to mention ele’s burn stacking.
Hammer spec better be kitten good is all i can say.

Hammer 1500 range, instant attack.