in Engineer

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

Wish the moderators would let the devs know of class crippeling bugs eh

Rifled Turret Barrels Broken [Video proof]

in Engineer

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

I asked for help on the French section of the support website and one of the GM(s) told me she was going to send the Bugs to the dev. So I am probably going to post a bit less right now and wait if I see any changes.

in Engineer

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Modify the title with [Bug] in front of it. It makes it more visible to the developers.

in Engineer

JoxerNL.3752

Modify the title with [Bug] in front of it. It makes it more visible to the developers.

You cant modify titles on these forums.

in Engineer

Posted by: Brko.3079

Brko.3079

hm, my control wizard is already lvl 34 in Neverwinter, and still not a single response from Anet?
;/

this is what developers responded on NW forum SAME DAY;

Hi!

This is a really helpful thread. (Compilation threads are great!)
We do know about a lot of these issues and will certainly get them fixed.
Unfortunately, several of the needed fixes are pretty involved, and are unlikely to be fixed right away.

I know bugs are frustrating.
I also know it’s frustrating when it feels like bugs are not acknowledged, making it seem like they will never be fixed.
These and other bugs will get fixed. But until they do, I hope everyone can still have a good time in game.

The Disconnected [LAG]
EU Gandara

in Engineer

JoxerNL.3752

Nice post from those Devs Brko, all it takes is a small message on the forums saying “Hey we know of these bugs and are working on them”.

in Engineer

Posted by: HeliaXDemoN.1208

HeliaXDemoN.1208

in Engineer

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

This happened in April and April is the month of April Fools jokes.

-Anet’s April Fool’s Joke-
Hey engineers, we nerfed you pretty hard, but even though turrets will always suck, we made your turrets stronger to compensate. Oh… just joking about making those turrets stronger btw.

in Engineer

JoxerNL.3752

This happened in April and April is the month of April Fools jokes.

-Anet’s April Fool’s Joke-
Hey engineers, we nerfed you pretty hard, but even though turrets will always suck, we made your turrets stronger to compensate. Oh… just joking about making those turrets stronger btw.

Jokes on us -.-

in Engineer

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

I detected a bug I didn’t saw before, our Turrets won’t shoot the last boss from Twilight Harbor even if those are right in front of him.

in Engineer

JoxerNL.3752

They wont shoot alot of the “world bosses” either, they just stand there doing nothing, bosses such as Shadow Behemoth and Fire Elemental they just sit there.

in Engineer

Posted by: Specterryu Quipter.8412

Specterryu Quipter.8412

They wont shoot alot of the “world bosses” either, they just stand there doing nothing, bosses such as Shadow Behemoth and Fire Elemental they just sit there.

I have noticed this actually. Well on the bright side, this isn’t the first time a third of our abilities didn’t work…

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

in Engineer

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

And people still blindly thank the devs for a job well done. Nevermind that we have traits that don’t work because they don’t test anything. They are devs so they are by default smarter than the lot of us.

Many thanks for testing this trait! You just made my build a helluva lot stronger!

One must start to wonder just who is doing the testing the “fixes” of the known broken pieces of this game (and as said before, proven broken – not rumored to be broken).

It’s tiresome to hit walls that aren’t there, have equipment not work and seemingly do a double take like in a movie when the game glitches and makes you redo your last ten steps – and the sheer disorientation that THAT causes isn’t fun either.

I’d love to pat the devs on the back, but I just can’t with what they keep saying is fixed and then youtube can prove them wrong – just like emails with screenshots proved to Microsoft that a “simple” security update broke a huge number of computers to the point of having to repair tens of thousands BY HAND one by one – I can tell you it wasn’t fun and it made our company lose trust in MS.

We love this game, but some of us are starting to wonder just how much the people who are writing the game are playing the game.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

One must start to wonder just who is doing the testing the “fixes” of the known broken pieces of this game (and as said before, proven broken – not rumored to be broken).

….

No one. The Devs play the game, I know they do, because we faced a few on NSP in WvW. But I am sure they don’t play that many engineers, for one, because the ones that have posted in this forum were not well informed about our profession, and even if they were knee-deep in dev/engineers, they don’t play with turrets.

This is why thieves get hot-patched in less than a day, because the dev/thieves probably freaked out and prioritized it.

Can you imagine if a Mesmer Clone ability got broken?

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Engineer

Specterryu Quipter.8412

….

No one. The Devs play the game, I know they do, because we faced a few on NSP in WvW. But I am sure they don’t play that many engineers, for one, because the ones that have posted in this forum were not well informed about our profession, and even if they were knee-deep in dev/engineers, they don’t play with turrets.

This is why thieves get hot-patched in less than a day, because the dev/thieves probably freaked out and prioritized it.

Can you imagine if a Mesmer Clone ability got broken?

I think a majority of Engineers should freak out over something like this. Even though we don’t generally use turrets, the turrets and traits associated with them are equivalent to almost a third of our class. To have a third of our class almost unplayable is unacceptable, and is something you should only tolerate if we were in a beta; which we’re not.
What if an update were to break the traits associated with our kits? Or HGH? I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

in Engineer

JoxerNL.3752

I dont know these days, they finally seemed to acknowledge necro down state, but havent given a word yet about all our turrets being more or less broken at the higher levels due to the traits not working, it’s frustrating, to say the least.

in Engineer

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

Hooray!

The fixed it! Along with other bugs, however they did not mention all.
Here it is (scroll down)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-May-14-2013

in Engineer

Specterryu Quipter.8412

Hooray!

The fixed it! Along with other bugs, however they did not mention all.
Here it is (scroll down)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-May-14-2013

I’m at work and unable to check, but have they actually fixed it or “fixed” it? As a secondary question, has the turret AI issue been fixed (or acknowledged as an issue)? The turrets wouldn’t do anything in certain boss fights, mainly world events such as Maw.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson