Roaming vid in WvW

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Thought i would just share my vid with you guys. Seeing other people engi vids made me really one to make one of my own hope you enjoy.

Full rabid gear perplexity runes , sigil of battle and sigil of earth.

Im pretty sure there isnt any up-levelled players

30 iii v xii
10 iv
20 i ix
10 iv

(edited by mickers.2715)

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: nihasa.5067

nihasa.5067

Could you post the build?

Nihasa The Engineer [WvW] Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: GoNeKrAzY.7308

GoNeKrAzY.7308

Quite interested in the build myself. Considering you don’t have any elixirs equipped
are you really just cleansing using the healing turret ? Or do you still have 409 with hidden flask ? Also quite intriguing that considering you use perplexity runes you
chose not to use toolkit. The pull is an interrupt as well albeit a single target one….
Then again looking at your play-style i’m guessing the rocket-boots is just worth more than the toolkit…

[TEO] Sigurd Hsring
Gunnar’s Hold
Probably the Only Existing Neon Norn Engineer

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: Rhonin.1687

Rhonin.1687

the build is in the first seconds of the video, atleast for me?

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Nice video

FYI, sigil of battle and earth don’t stack. All sigils, even on-swap and on-crit sigils, share the same CD. So if the on-swap sigil is on CD, on-crit can’t trigger, and vice versa. For more info, see: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Nice video

FYI, sigil of battle and earth don’t stack. All sigils, even on-swap and on-crit sigils, share the same CD. So if the on-swap sigil is on CD, on-crit can’t trigger, and vice versa. For more info, see: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigil

Interesting ill try changing my battle sigil.

The only condi cleanse im using is the turrent, it would be easier if i could pick my turret up more to lower the CD but the slight delay in EB makes it so hard while moving.

as for build its 30/10/0/20/10

Attachments:

Roaming vid in WvW

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

that was great, loved the 3 thief’s ya fought “there’s 3 of us lets just spam at him” and your dead lol, make some more yea

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube