SO... this patch was, disappointing.

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Were talking about balance here, the content looks cool.

There seem to be a whole bunch of things that were discussed in the developer livestream that simply didn’t happen. Like for instance having 2 sigils on 2handed weapons, and the rune/sigil rework that was going to happen.

Did i miss something, because i was expecting that in the 1/21 patch.

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

Were talking about balance here, the content looks cool.

There seem to be a whole bunch of things that were discussed in the developer livestream that simply didn’t happen. Like for instance having 2 sigils on 2handed weapons, and the rune/sigil rework that was going to happen.

Did i miss something, because i was expecting that in the 1/21 patch.

Well since the very specifically stated in the live stream that the discussed changed were going in after the living story is done in march…………..well it appears you must have missed them stating that.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

It appears so…

in Engineer

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

this was living story, not balance patch. buzz for balance patch is i believe early march?

in Engineer

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

balance patch is i believe early march?

lolz kitten …

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Devs said that there will be 3 patches to end the current scarlet living story. After it a huge patch will appear (march).

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Engineer

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

Devs said that there will be 3 patches to end the current scarlet living story. After it a huge patch will appear (march).

Actually, I think it will be April. I say this because it would coincide with the Elder Scrolls Online release, which is a pretty standard MMO practice. Whenever a AAA MMO release, the other AAAs release massive content patches within days.

in Engineer

Posted by: Chairman Wang.5930

Chairman Wang.5930

Actually, I think it will be April. I say this because it would coincide with the Elder Scrolls Online release, which is a pretty standard MMO practice. Whenever a AAA MMO release, the other AAAs release massive content patches within days.

I don’t recall any such practice done by Anet before. You have to look at the specific company trends as well as industry trends lol.

in Engineer

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

I don’t recall any such practice done by Anet before. You have to look at the specific company trends as well as industry trends lol.

I do. I remember the massive Queen’s Jubilee update releasing just before Final Fantasy XIV’s early access, making it exceptionally difficult to choose which I would be spending my time on.

It’s a smart business move. I’d be disappointed if they didn’t do it. Need to give players something exciting on the homefront or they might wander off when new shinies appear.