Scrapper Static Discharge [Build]

in Engineer

Posted by: Goosekilla.2796

Goosekilla.2796

I’m pretty positive I’m not the first person to use this build, but it is excellent for PvP.

100% Uptime on:
58% cripple/chill/immobilized duration reduction
25% duration and 20% damage reductions on all other conditions
50% reduced daze/stun duration!!! (And has a stunbreak)

The build also features heavy health regeneration through rapid regeneration, bunker down, and high regen boon uptime. Good sustained damage with hammer and bunker down. Spike damage with static discharge on toolkit and PBR tool belt skills. Very heavy cc: a stun, several dazes, PBR knock back, and slick shoes knock down. Also soft cc through generous cripple application. Always gets the stomp with function gyro and stabilization core (I’ve rallied myself several times with this). Stealth gyro is quite handy for stomp/rez as well.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnUUBlchNeBeeBEqilOjiurD7zO84qlma8BCgpC-TpgRABAs/wnlBAA

Hit Monleee – 80 engi
Cubones Mother – 80 mes
Jade Quarry [Uhhh]

in Engineer

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

I’d stick with rifle turret when using SD, but otherwise looks like an interesting build.

in Engineer

Posted by: Goosekilla.2796

Goosekilla.2796

I know; I was tempted, and tried really hard to squeeze rifle turret in this build. The battering ram is just so much better. I lose a little DPS in terms of SD frequency, but it’s only 4 seconds lost. The cast is so fast that with the daze it works as a wonderful interrupt.

Hit Monleee – 80 engi
Cubones Mother – 80 mes
Jade Quarry [Uhhh]

in Engineer

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

It is indeed a good build however it does have the adventage that it still is not very good against condition builds and enemies with chain CC. Also high stability uptime on the enemy can give you a big disadventage in the fight.

However when you are not fighting an enemy who has this, its very good.

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux