Six Stun Breakers in One Build

in Engineer

Posted by: Grackleflint.4956

Grackleflint.4956

Healing Mist, Super Speed, and Rumble + Intertial Converter. I’m not sure if a build with Elixir Gun, Slick Shoes, and Thumper Turret is viable. I just found it interesting that we can have 3 stun breakers that reset at 25% health.

in Engineer

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

I don’t find it a problem. It gave those thing some use now. Honestly many many Toolbelt skills are very useless or don’t add too much to a battle.

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Grackle…. I wish I could tell you what I just put together but all I can say is….. SOO MUCH FUNNNN!!!!!!

Lol, I can’t wait to put together my build updates for the engineer and the next build videos. Anet just gave me a new lease on life.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Engineer

Posted by: Grackleflint.4956

Grackleflint.4956

Dirame, I can’t wait to see your new videos. I feel like the meta is shifting for us and new builds are going to rise up. Get to work, man!

in Engineer

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

well I use EG and thumper in my WvW build already. Combing the blasts with the condi removal on the EG is really fantastic support, and with SD rifle, the dps is not bad.

But I am still debating if I want slick shoes. I tend to go for tool kit or rifle turret. Both give good dps, rifle gives an extra blast, tool kit the block + quickness + aoe cripple.

I have actually been thinking about the new rocket boots as well. EG out RB back in. Could be fun.

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Guys… Try the rocket boots. With the Elixir gun, we have real combat movement now.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Engineer

Posted by: Bull Zooker.1672

Bull Zooker.1672

if I chose the right 3 utilities I could have 4 stun breaks on my necro and dont need to be 25% hp to get them. Obviously this is over kill and would never use that set up as 1-2 stun breaks are usually sufficient.

Grandad Fester / Unruly Pigeon – Necromancer by trade

in Engineer

Posted by: Thrutian.7931

Thrutian.7931

You don’t need to be at 25% health to use them, their cooldowns reset when you are at 25% health.

in Engineer

Posted by: Bull Zooker.1672

Bull Zooker.1672

You don’t need to be at 25% health to use them, their cooldowns reset when you are at 25% health.

I understand that sorry maybe I didn’t make out that I did, my bad.

I mean I could have 4 stun breaks on shortish CD’s on necro, 3 untraited at 60s and 1 untraited at 50s which would be more than enough (overkill) but will never use those utilities together.

trying to point out that theres no real need to have more than 2 stun breaks.

Grandad Fester / Unruly Pigeon – Necromancer by trade

(edited by Bull Zooker.1672)